Recall On Christmas Toys

Recall Christmas Toys - Christmas - Posted: 13th Dec, 2004 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ensure that you are buying a SAFE toy this Christmas
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Recall On Christmas Toys

BATMOBILE AMONG TOYS ON SAFETY RECALL LIST

A reminder from the government: Check those holiday shopping lists to make sure no recalled children's toys are on them.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...07073%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Toys Christmas Recall

Luckily for me, I am such a procrastinator that I havent even begun my Xmas shopping yet, so dont have any of these toys saved away. This is a good reminder to check for recalled toys, etc, but my main concern is how does someone check for all recalled toys to determine they bought one? Is there a website that lists all of them, or does it mean checking individual manufacturer websites? I see the top 10 listed but what if a toy is recalled that is not on the top 10?

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Recall On Christmas Toys
A Friend

Recall On Christmas Toys Christmas

Well, I don't have any kids..yet..laugh.gif Cause I know eventually I will. But I'm glad to hear about recalls when the appear, cause we know that the companies are looking out for the safety of the children. I do collect Lord of the Rings figures, cause I believe that is the best movie of all time. But I would be glad to return something if there was a recall..

13th Dec, 2004 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Toys Christmas Recall

Since we are talking about toys for children for Christmas, do you think it is okay to but a toy gun for a child? Do you think it may have some kind of effect in the future?. I personally do not like toy guns and even though it may not affect a child now or in the future, it is not something children should see as a 'toy'.

> TOPIC: Recall On Christmas Toys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,