Is there any way to concede, or drop out of the war? You are right, mine is going to die before she gets anywhere near the end of the battle.
From what I see there isn't at this point - I will have to code something, but it is not on my priority list right now, so here is what we can do:
1. Right now it is your turn, so make your move and then drop me an Email when you do
2. When I have made my turn I will do the same
3. I am on all the time so can play right after you really.
4. Later I will get this all organized when I have more 'spare' time.
Whew, after a difficult and long battle Roofus became victor over Nite Nite (sorry Nighthawk), a cat, but then someone has to play that role.
I did have a look at the code, I did not see any specified notification for battle moves, I will have to look at adding that. I think the battle was long for several reasons:
1. We were higher level pets with lower end stats, so we were fighting each other with toothpicks.
2. We did not focus on the things that really enable our pets to fight: like attack / defense and so forth.
Hopefully we will be ready next time for a challenge.
What level is your pet Pundit? I have a level nine dog if you want to try a battle. Just let me know if you want.
A pause from Munjpets Rant Wars! to share caption from way back when:
Today is: 9th April (GMT), in history on the 9th of April, 1553 AD the following death happened:
Francois Rabelais: French Author (Gargantua / Pantagruel), dies at 49