Forum Game - The Elevator

Forum Game Elevator - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Nov, 2004 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Not a horror, until they start talking...
26th Nov, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

There is a new eight level mall in town and you decide to go check it out. There is a great shop everyone is talking about that is located on the eight floor. You get into the elevator to go to the eight floor only to discover that you meet some familiar or maybe not so familiar faces. While looking at the occupants that share 'your' space you suddenly find yourself jilted and in darkness - the elevator has stopped! After about five seconds a small emergency light comes on just enough for you to see the outline of everyone now trapped with you. You try the buttons, shouting and so on... nothing helps. You tell yourself... 'It is going to be a longgggg day!'

GM: Begin the game. Say whatever you like, but you cannot leave the elevator. There is no competition, no deadlines to post, just flow as you like, this is open RPG

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2004 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Elevator Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah went to the mall to check the latest store and buy 3 or 4 pairs of leather shoes to add to her 238 collection pair of shoes....

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" she starts to panic....I'm kind of claustrophobic people she says while touching her forehead....I need to get out from here soon or I will faint" "Is there anyone who... you know....is kind of like McGyver?" she says like a typical blonde even though she is not.

Then...she starts getting sick....and think to herself 'Do these people bathe? They stink!"

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 26th Nov, 2004 - 3:14am

26th Nov, 2004 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Elevator Archive Bytes Life & Love

Oh, great,she thinks, now we have a spoilt brat in on this mess...

"Don't panic, hon," she says out loud. "I'm sure someone will come along to get us out of here soon."

...might be better if she *does* faint... at least it will make her be quiet...

Frankly, all the perfume mixing together is making her feel a little queasy, herself. And the heat of nervous sweat is not helping anything. She sighs, and settles against the wall of the elevator to get comfortable.

26th Nov, 2004 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Elevator Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah observes Roz settling against the wall and whispers to her 'Are you smelling that too?' Sorry to be rude, I'm Mariah".

She then suddenly coughs as clearing her throat and says "Helloooo!!!! Can anyone fixes this whole thing!!!, I have a very important interview with Steve! referring to Steven Spielberg He hates to wait".

She then crosses her arms and sighs, takes her cell out of her purse and calls her daddy....

Phone conversation

"Daddy! It's me Mariah, I'm trap at an elevator on the mall, could you please send your security to help us out...b....but....dad....yes, I'm listening.....but......NO! Now you listen to me, I'm sick tired you always let me the last person on your list of 'visits', if you do not come right away then mom will know what you and your secretary were doing last weekend in Rio".

And she hangs up the phone....

She gets all teary but trying to show some strenght takes 5 hundred US dollars from her purse and says...

"Whoever opens this door, I will give you all this money right now"

26th Nov, 2004 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

Roz can just make out the flapping dollars in the dim light, and shakes her head. Some people just don't understand that money doesn't buy *everything*...

Mariah? Could it really be her? In this dim place it's hard to tell, but that diva routine is a dead giveaway!

Rozalynn leans closer to her. "Mariah? Is that you? Didn't we spend a weekend at a ski resort about a year ago? Remember the earthquake and the avalanche? Wow, that was a scene!"

26th Nov, 2004 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

Mariah frowns as she usually does when she is surprised or thinking and thinks....

Nah, it cannot be that boring lady who I had to go on that resort that weekend last year....oh great! she thinks, now I have to listen the story of her life! Fantastic! what else can it happen to me", she thinks

She then turns to Roz and with a full smile, at Hollywood's style says 'Oh yes, of course! You're Roz, oh dear, what a coincidence!. It's so nice to see you!' she gets closer to her as giving her a kiss but without touching her cheek, and the kiss ended up in the air....'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator

Xander wonders to himself "Why did I ever decide to wake up today and venture outside?" He rolls his eyes at the ditsy chick's ramblings on her cell phone and feels a migraine coming on. He wishes he were back in Cambodia right now than stuck in this elevator shaft with 2 broads. What else are they going to do but whine and cry about not wanting to die. The older broad at least seems to have a head on her shoulders, but man is the perfume in here strong. Xander lights a cigarette and in his best wise cracking tone states "Cigarette for anyone before IT hits the fan?"

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 26th Nov, 2004 - 4:03am

26th Nov, 2004 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Elevator Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

Mariah open her eyes very big and jumps to Xander, take the cigarrette out of him, throw it on the floor and steps on it and says....

'Who the heck you think you are, you wanna blow us up!!! There is not enough air, can't you see???'

She then thinks deeply....This guy is obviously not very smart, all muscles, but no brains. Typical Californian guy she thiinks while rolling her eyes...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Elevator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,