Pretty Boy?

Pretty Boy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Dec, 2004 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Boy?

Is there really such a thing as being a 'Pretty Boy' if you are male and want to look good? Most people refer to men that take care of themselves as 'Pretty Boys'. Is it because they are jealous or think they might be gay? What is your view?

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Boy Pretty

In my opinion a guy that takes care of himself is great, I love it. I don't see anything 'gay' about it if a guy decides to shave unwanted hair and put cremes and those sort of stuff.

1st Dec, 2004 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Boy? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree with LDS_forever, but I do believe there is a limit. For instance, as a man you may want to take care of yourself and put on a creme for dry skin or something, but it does not mean you now have to use some blush or lip gloss. I also do not think it is a good thing to shape your eyebrows similar to that of a woman.

1st Dec, 2004 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Boy Pretty

Most men, at least in the US, consider it more than enough to just shower, wash their hair, and get clean. Any more than that is pure vanity. tongue.gif

And, yes, we do view those men who are so concerned about their looks that GQ is their guide to life as being, at the least, metrosexual. We prefer to stay with the "rugged" look.

For myself, I keep my hair short, so that I can just run a brush or comb through it quickly, and it is all done. I prefer to wear jeans, although I don't have any at the moment, because you can wear any shirt with it. I don't wear pink, or yellow, although my wife keeps trying to get me to do so.

Actually, I would prefer most of all to be wearing BDUs (Battle Dress Uniforms). You never have to worry about color coordination with them.

> TOPIC: Pretty Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,