Childhood Memories

Childhood Memories - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories

If you found a relic from your childhood how would you feel?

Sad, angry, nostalgic, happy, sentimental, or something different?

Usually sentimental items can joust your memory and reveal feelings of either happy or sad childhood.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2004 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Memories Childhood

I would feel very happy, my childhood memories are very nice. I remember years ago I found my pink bottle when I was a baby! laugh.gif My grandmother told me I did not want to give up the bottle even though I was a big girl so she told me that it was lost, but in fact she really hide it wink.gif, years later looking for something else, we both found it and laugh together....

26th Nov, 2004 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories Health & Special Psychology

For the most part I had a pleasant childhood. but it was very sheltered. I remember when my mom came to the US from Trinidad she brought back some stuff that I had collected as a child and left behind, and I cried when I saw them, because they brought all these memories back. There are a lot of things I wish I could have done as a child, but looking back it was probably for the best that I didnt.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2004 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories
A Friend

Memories Childhood

I love going back and remembering things from my childhood. When I was in first grade, my grandpa gave me this memory book for me to fill out. It had the "Your favorites" and other topics that I was to write down from the time being. School was on there, pets, all these sort of things. I loved it so much that I had a tendency of writing in it every year until fifth grade when it disapeared. I found it a few years later and laughed when I looked through it. It was fun, though.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories
A Friend

Memories Childhood

My reaction would depend on what time of my childhood the item was from. If it was from before I was twelve, then I would probably feel very nostalgic and play with it for a while. However, if it was from between my twelfth and sixteenth years, then I might not even recognize it.

I do wish I had my old Mr. Chicken though. When I was little, I dragged that poor stuffed animal with me everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Up in trees, in bed, to school, to a movie; you name it. Poor Mr. Chicken had lived such a rough life that his later years were nothing but a blur of surgical repairs. By the time poor Mr. Chicken passed on, his yellow color had faded to an off-white and he had so many stiches in him that my dad had stopped trying to hide them every time he sewed the thing back together.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories
A Friend

Childhood Memories

I would be happy to see a relic from my childhood. I am a person who values my past whether it be a good time or a bad time. I value all of my experiences. Whatever don't kill you makes you stronger is what my uncle told me. So if it is good or bad it will be a memory and a memory is a wonderful gift.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2005 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories

I would welcome it with gratitude and happiness. I love finding things from my past as I have such fond memories. I am quite sentimental too because most of what I had has something to do with my family and an ocassion, whether it be big or small

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories
A Friend

Childhood Memories Psychology Special & Health

I recently found an old sock monkey that my grandmother had made for me when I was very young. It is almost as old as the Winnie the Pooh bear that I got for my first birth day. I find great sentimental value in both and love to pick them up and remember fun times I had playing with them and the times that they comforted me when I was upset. My sons each have one of them now and I hope they will bring back the same good memories for them some day, if they survive another twenty-seven years that is!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Childhood Memories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,