A Recipe Your Family Will Love On The Holidays!

A Recipe Family Love Holidays! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Apr, 2005 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Recipe Your Family Will  Love On The Holidays!
A Friend

A Recipe Your Family Will Love On The Holidays!

Every year for christmas, I make special gifts for the whole family. It's usually a painting or some sort of hand sewn trinkit... But as part of that ritual, we make this special recipe our family calls "Snow Candies" to give out during the holidays. It is a garaunteed hit with your family and friends and it is very simple to make. Why don't you try it out?

Snow Candies

1 lb. white chocolate
1 (5 1/4 oz.) pkg. Peppermints

Crush mints in food processor. Melt chocolate at 50% power in microwave oven for 3 1/2 minutes. Mix melted chocolate and crushed mints. Pour onto wax paper. Cover with wax paper. Use bottom of pie plate to smooth to desired thickness, about 1/4 inch. Score in squares when semi-firm, then break into pieces then store.

Use christmas baggies and place as many of the broken Snow Candies into the bag as you want, tie with a pretty ribbon and place in a gift bags. The family will love them and probably ask you to make them again. It's an instant hit! Just don't eat too many... ^_^

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2005 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Holidays The Love Family Recipe A

That sounds interesting and I bet it can be applied in other ways substituting white chocolate for brown / dark and using cherry sweets rather than mint.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2005 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A Recipe Your Family Will  Love On The Holidays!
A Friend

A Recipe Your Family Will Love On The Holidays! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That sounds, yummy. I was looking for a good recipe to use my left over white chocolate , we used for my daughters wedding reception. Sawnee

> TOPIC: A Recipe Your Family Will Love On The Holidays!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,