Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 
28th Nov, 2004 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)

There are so many games in the Japanese series of Final Fantasy. Which one, for your opinion, is the absolute best?

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2004 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

pc Fantasy Final

The only one I have played is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I love it.

We have VII, IX, and Tactics. I just haven't gotten around to playing them yet.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)
A Friend

Final Fantasy (pc) Reviews RPG & Card Board

I think I might be in the majority on this one. I'm a fan of FFVIII and FFX. When FFX-2 was released, I squealed like a crazed fan at a boy band concert, only to find myself horribly disappointed. And for that, I will never forgive Squaresoft. But FFVIII and FFX will always have a special place on my shelf of video games.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)
A Friend

pc Fantasy Final

I've said it before and I will say it a million times over. Finaly Fantasy VII is the best RPG ever! It's my favorite atleast smile.gif I loved Final Fantasy X also, the only think I disliked about it was the hero, I felt he whined way too much for a hero. Aside from that it was a great game, but yes Final Fantasy VII was the best!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)
A Friend

pc Fantasy Final

Well, since there is a separate topic to talk about Final Fantasy games...

My favourite Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy VIII, mainly due to the fact that it has one of the best characters I ever saw in a game. Squall Leonheart, a cold individual whose heart is gradually melted by a cheerful girl. The character and the love story melted my heart too. Even before the game was released I knew I loved it, and this was something I've never expierenced, on this scale at least, with the other FF games. I enjoyed every minute of it...

This was not the case with Final Fantasy VII. I do not share the view that FFVII is the best jRPG ever - I couldn't find there anything that I would call 'great'. Sure, I liked the gaming system, it was classical, but that's the way I like it, the graphics wasn't bad, but the characters... I guess only Red XIII was the character I really, I mean really, liked. I have a special dislike towards Aeris since before I even played the game, and she did not make it easy for me to get to the end. The same with Cloude - even thought he seems a cool guy, with his mercenary attitude, it turns out that he's not. I barely got through his moralizing talks... That's what keeps me at length from this game - the characters. I couldn't bring myself to like most of them. And with no characters to like, the game was just... empty, with no special reasons to play...

But then there also is Final Fantasy X. Unfortunately, I haven't finished this FF yet, but I enjoyed it almost as much as FFVIII. I love water, I love the oceans, and I love this kind of a fantasy oceanic world, so this game was perfect for me. It still is, but I have to dust it off...

I also played Final Fantasy VI, I liked it very much, and the new edition of FFI&FFII. FFIV and FFV I just checked to see what it is.

Out of any jRPG I've played, the Final Fantasy series is still the best for me smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)
A Friend

Final Fantasy (pc)

I have played final fantasy I,II,VII,VIII and tactics, and I must say that the card game is VIII is very fun, bust VII is and always will be the best final fantasy ever created. It is an amazing game, although somewhat a hack and kill to level and thats it, but it is just an amazing game overall if you ask me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)
A Friend

Final Fantasy pc

I really did enjoy FF-VII, I think the characters were great, the graphics weren't bad, but the storyline was awesome. It also had the one thing every great RPG needs, a great villain, someone who by all rights the heroes should not be able to kill, but is small enough in size to be personal. Sephiroth was that ultimate villain.

FF-VIII was alright, I enjoyed it the first time I played it but going back and trying to play it again was like pulling teeth. It did have the card game though, and that I enjoyed. Besides Rinoa just wasn't my kind of girl.

Tactics - Great game have played it through a hundred times. There aren't nearly enough tactical rpgs out there.

FF-X was alright, much better than the sequel, which caused me physical pain to play, and which I finished in 3 days. I liked the characters, and blitzball was the best, I spent a whole month doing nothing but playing blitzball. The ending kinda sucked though "I'm a dream" thinggy..... just didn't get it.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy (pc)
A Friend

Final Fantasy pc Board Card & RPG Reviews

Having played 7, 8 and 10, I'd say 7 is the best. It's got the best storyline by far, and the best system.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Final Fantasy (pc)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,