Christmas V. 3.0

Christmas V 3 0 - Christmas - Posted: 5th Dec, 2004 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Buying gifts for the digital addict
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christmas V. 3.0

CHRISTMAS 3.0 -- A DIGITAL DREAMLAND OF GADGETY GIFTS FOR YULETIDE

You might think you have a dilemma. You think, "Whoa, how hard is it to buy a gift for a gadget-loving someone who already has everything?"
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...08055%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

V Christmas

I like electronic gadgets, but some of these are just too out there for my taste. I wouldn't mind having the Roomba, although I wonder whether it would just get in the way and I'd end up kicking it. My family sometimes find it difficult to buy me gifts because I am in the technical field and they have no clue about the hardware and/or software that I use or like, so they will give me gift certificates or money to buy what I want.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Christmas V. 3.0
A Friend

Christmas V. 3.0 Christmas

I really enjoy computer games, and other electronic devices. Most of my family is clueless as to what half of the things I have are, let alone what I want or need. So I just usually ask for money for christmas, or gift certificates. It seems to work out pretty well.

> TOPIC: Christmas V. 3.0

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,