Be My Santa Claus - Page 2 of 2

Dearest Santa, I have just finished college, - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 9:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Not ashamed to beg for a membership upgrade? Maybe you can write and see if Santa will hear you.
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Be My Santa Claus
A Friend

Be My Santa Claus - Page 2

Dear Santa, I have been having a bad year finacially. Anything that is donated I would consider God sent. And my forever grateful gratitude and Thank You's. I have to put my money where it is needed most and that leaves nothing left for this grateful Mother of three. I count my blessings everyday. I again say if you can please help me with an upgrade it would be cherished and used. Oh,yes. my children are not to bad this year either.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Be My Santa Claus
A Friend

Claus Santa Be

Dear Santa,

I love this forum so very much and love the discussions I get into and the people I have met through the forum; however, with college and other things that I have to take care of, I just simply do not have the financial stability to get an upgraded account. I would greatly appreciate the gift, though I do not think I am deserving of it. smile.gif

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Be My Santa Claus
A Friend

Be My Santa Claus Christmas

Dearest Santa,

I have just finished college, and will be starting law school in the fall of 2007. I don't have much to offer the community right now, but I want it to continue growing. I've been all through the forum tonight, and have made posts all over the place. In the process I've found a community with such a variety of interests that my trouble is picking where to post *first*.

I know that this is the beginning of a long-lasting involvement in the community, for me. However, with the $60k of loans I will be taking out, spending money on anything but the essentials will have to wait until after I graduate.

The reason I would like an upgrade to my membership is simply to be able to post more than one topic every 24 hours. I wanted to start new topics in philosophy, religion, and various other forums, tonight. But before I realized I could only make one, tonight, the first topic I started was to share a recipe for gingerbread men.

So I suppose my request is this, santa... If you really like the gingerbread men, could I please have an upgrade? Only if you like them, though.

Thank you, santa. And whatever you decide, I hope you like the cookies! I will have them set out by the tree for you to sample.

Merry Christmas!

~Shay

PS. Here is the Gingerbread Men Recipe.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Be My Santa Claus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,