Fighting With Parents

Fighting Parents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Dec, 2004 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Fighting With Parents
A Friend

Fighting With Parents

Me and my mom used to be really really close, and I could talk to her about anything. She used to smoke pot a little bit but now you can smell it all over the house and she is always getting mad at me for no reason at all. She overreacts to things all the time, and I always am thinking of going to live with my best friend. I love her so much but things are getting really hard around the house and everything is so messed up....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Fighting With Parents
A Friend

Parents Fighting

Alright, I know what you're going through, believe me. Both of my parents smoke marijuanna and it's something all of us have had to work out amongst ourselves. I remember a time when talking to my parents was one of the most difficult things to do and even now, me and my parents don't spend as much time together as I like. But what made things work out for us is something simple: Understanding. I understand my parents needs and I understand how hard they work for me. They buy me what I need and expect nothing in return. So, I gave them their space. They need it as much as I do. Now, we've respect for each other and understanding. We get along much better but if you are really struggling at home, no matter how hard it may be, talk to your mom. Show her that you understand her problems and let her know that you love her and will be there to take care of her. She knows you love her and she loves you too, it's just hard when you can't express your true feelings.

Good luck,
Atiyana

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Fighting With Parents
A Friend

Fighting With Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

now my mom has decided to quit tobacco, and she will only be smoking pot, which means that she will be a lot more femaley and that means trouble for me

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Fighting With Parents
A Friend

Parents Fighting

I have always looked up to my dad as a mentor. I always thought of him as my hero. I am not getting along with him right now because I have decided to depart from his beliefs. I have done a lot of study and I have found a place that I feel I belong. Daddy does not agree with it and therefore there are a lot of problems in my home. My mother does drugs so she is very moody. I am scared to talk to her because i do not know what to expect. It can be very difficult for me at times, because I do not feel like I have the people I love most there for me. I have always been very close to my parents, but a couple of months ago we stopped getting along. I know that it is mostly my fault because I turned 18 and my parents gave me freedom that I had never had. I abused it and now I do not know how to go back to the way things were.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2004 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Fighting With Parents
A Friend

Parents Fighting

thats always hard loosing a parents trust and having to "earn it back"

> TOPIC: Fighting With Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,