Citizen Jb - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2005 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2004 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Jb

Newly Moved In!

Our latest Cozyville member just bought a spacious lot of land North of the Town Center and set up a lovely out door pool and cozy home. This buyer was lucky to get their place right next to the local kid's playground.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2004 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Jb Citizen

Well after a dash of city life and some luck I was able to secure this sweet little bungalow next to a playground. I do not care for the noise, but I guess any future kids I have will enjoy it, but wait, got to have me some furniture, wife and kids... okay, let's get started!

15th Dec, 2004 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Jb Archive RPG Cozyville

Recently I got a job working with the Cozyville Home Management team and boy is it a lot of work. My stress level almost skyrocketed, but I was fortunate to bring it under control. Everything seems to be going reasonably well so I am going on a few dates with my model looks I am sure to get through quickly wink.gif.

16th Dec, 2004 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Jb Citizen

Yep, met a beautiful Latin girl and was married. At this rate I am sure to really feel Super! Now I have to get some worthwhile furniture in the house.

19th Dec, 2004 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Jb Citizen

Marriage life is great, but I guess it does not end there. It is time for children to come along, but of course I think we need to save first of all, because the expense will be much higher. Hopefully this will be soon, us saving enough that is... because the joy of seeing someone of your own blood running around the house brings a certain joy that is undescribable. I think Cozyville is a clean safe environment to raise children.

20th Dec, 2004 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Jb

At work it was something else. We had a bunch of new people come in and they just did not read the policy and started acting irate. I had to call our general manager, Mr. Smith, to take of both them and their misunderstandings. Sometimes he does it quite harsh, but after he speaks everyone listens. That is what I like about him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Jb

We recently did some renovations at the office today. Our art crew seems diligent in what they do and this one should appeal to the younger folk. I wonder if Cozyville will start having some entertainment facilities. I think I will have to bring that up with management later now that they have named the major roads. *scribbles in little black book *

13th Feb, 2005 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Citizen Jb Cozyville RPG Archive

Reading the newspaper today... I could not help myself in wondering about those creepy people that live on the other side of Cozyville with no utilities in their home. I wonder if it is some kind of Cult movement?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Jb

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,