Sleep The Best Diet?

Sleep Diet - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2004 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Sleep The Best Diet?
A Friend

Sleep The Best Diet?

I was sitting in my grandma's hospital room this morning watching Good Morning America and saw this story about how lack of sleep could be a determining factor in gaining weight. This kind of blew me away. I'm not a person who's really obsessed with my weight or anything, but this is definitely one diet I would love to commit to!
Source

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Diet The Sleep

I am in agreement with that and have long noticed that when I get a full long sleep I actually wake up with less weight and more strength. Obviously by getting more rest your body is able to assimilate, get rid of waste and repair muscles more than if you starve your body which I seem to do often rolleyes.gif.

8th Dec, 2004 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Sleep The Best Diet? Health & Special Psychology

The experiment they did really doesn't show much. It takes already fat people and show that they're also not sleeping well. But it isn't known which one is the cause of the other. To really be sure sleaplessness is the cause, they will need to take thin people and deprive them of sleep, and see if they grow fat. I wonder who will want to be part of that experiment. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Sleep The Best Diet?
A Friend

Diet The Sleep

I can sort of testify to it. I'm not particularly skinny, but I'm not "fat" either. I have noticed, after living in a dorm for a year and a half, that I don't get as much sleep. Because I don't get much sleep, I have more of an inclination to eat because I'm up more. I just seemed a lot more hungry. Now, I didn't gain weight, I lost it. But that more in conjuction with the fact that our cafeteria isn't even suitable for pigs to eat out of, so I was mostly going hungry.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diet The Sleep

Sleep loss affects your waistline. Sleep loss increases the risk of obesity through a combination of effects on energy metabolism. This research will highlight how disrupted sleep patterns, a common feature of modern living, can predispose to weight gain, by affecting people’s appetite and responses to food and exercise. Ref. Source 5s.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Sleep The Best Diet?
A Friend

Sleep The Best Diet?

Not sure this is the case, given that sleep apnea is a common symptom of weight gain. Excess adipose around the neck can make it difficult to breathe at night, usually leading to snoring and restlessness in bed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Sleep The Best Diet?
A Friend

Sleep The Diet

I've heard that sleep is one of the most important aspects to a training regimen and to keep your weight down for years. I'm not sure how this study is showing anything new… or is it simply confirming what we've know for a long time?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep The Diet Psychology Special & Health

Importance of studying sleep and eating in tandem. A new study offers important insights into possible links between sleep and hunger. Source 4o.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sleep The Best Diet?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,