Cozyville Newspaper - Page 10 of 11

Fixed Cozyville Bugs Thanks for the notification - Page 10 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
What is new that may affect game play
8th Jun, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Newspaper - Page 10

Issue #73

Real Estate Sales Level

Despite a recent slump in Real Estate there has been a number of recent move-ins to Cozyville to the North West of the town. Citizens are saying this will bring new energy to the town.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Cozyville

Issue #74

Moving Up In Cozyville

Despite hard economic times there are those who can still move up in Cozyville. In the East Community of Cozyville a new mansion has just gone up. Some people are reporting that they are glad to see this because it means a greater value for their own homes.

25th Jul, 2008 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Newspaper Archive RPG Cozyville

Issue #75

Cozyville Bank Transparency

Recently customers have been complaining about the steps to acquire interest in their Cozyville fixed accounts. Cozyville has made something that all bank deposit holders should be aware of: Bank Interest Pamphlet.

30th Nov, 2009 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Newspaper Cozyville

Issue #76

The Stall Is Coming To An End

The Cozyville Committee has decided that things have been too dormant for too long. Soon the Cozyville doors will be open to all. Added recently was an easy to access link to the Cozyville top menu. Soon to come - all Member participation.

5th Feb, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Newspaper Cozyville

SUPER UPDATE AND OPENING!

We have been putting off Cozyville long enough. This time we mean serious business! Get ready everyone, and I mean all Members the following will change in Cozyville come this Weekend:

1. Cozyville will be open to all Members - this means I have to edit the code and permissions so all can participate.

2. Better design of the interface which means either a box or Skin suited to Cozyville will be created.

3. More integration than ever. Unlike other RPGs Cozyville is part of your experience in International Discussions.

4. Build the family and buy the real estate you always wanted to in Cozyville!

Work Begins Now!

Keep posted here for changes and updates as they happen.

6th Feb, 2010 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Newspaper

New Changes

Thus far we have opened the Cozyville Board for Relies by all.

Of course you will also see the new Skin.

In the works is formatting the Threads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2010 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Newspaper - Page 10

Weeding Out "Premium"

Getting all the checks out to see if you are Premium is no easy task. Hopefully I picked them all up, but if you get any errors please let me know the specific links in the Support Thread of this Board.

Now Guests and those with less than 30 posts will simply get a message telling them the requirements to participate here. Reminders are also given in certain areas of the Community.

13th Feb, 2010 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Newspaper Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 10

Fixed Cozyville Bugs

Thanks for the notification from Play by Post I have fixed a lot of little bugs that stopped Members from joining Cozyville. This is due to the change in system where it has to perform a different check rather for Upgraded Membership. Additionally, I have lowered the FP requirement for both starting a Thread and Buying Land.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Newspaper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,