Perpetual Motion

Perpetual Motion - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Mar, 2009 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2009 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Perpetual Motion

Perpetual Motion

Is Perpetual Motion a possibility or impossibility?

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Motion Perpetual

There has been no proof that this is possible save for one man who built a clock like machine that ran for days with no intervention during the 1800s. At the time he offered the plans for his invention for $20,000 but no one would buy it do he just disappeared with it.

13th Mar, 2009 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Perpetual Motion UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This is impossible for one small reason friction exists. So if you can find a place with a perfect came and newtons laws of gravity do not exists then perhaps it is possible.

Friction uses up energy so to keep the motion continuing you must replace that lost energy. If you make it friction less you still have one small problem.

A body that has mass will attract another mass to it....Gravity. So that will still exist and will use up energy that would have to be replaced. You might make a machine that can run a long long time in a vacuum in space but sooner or later it will stop.

13th Mar, 2009 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Motion Perpetual

Does that stand true for meteors too? It must take millions of years for one of those puppies to slow down.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Perpetual Motion
A Friend

Motion Perpetual

I believe that perpetual motion can occur. Granted if you take the laws or friction, motion and gravity and use them to offset each other you can achieve perpetual motion. The trick is getting one law to off set the other two and then the next one offsetting the other two too until you have all three laws offsetting the other two. I believe as we learn more we can achieve the perpetual motion theory.

14th Mar, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Perpetual Motion

Yes it does stand true for meteors or you would not see the debris trail following them. That is pieces knocked of the main body due to collisions and atmospheric scrubbing. I agree with kind of momentum it will take a vast time to ever come to rest.

I am glad you have such great faith in men. I do think we will invent machines that run on almost no energy to complete required work based on perpetual motion theories.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Perpetual Motion
A Friend

Perpetual Motion

I am hoping that these machines come out soon as that will help boost a lot of work.

> TOPIC: Perpetual Motion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,