Blog - NiteNite

Blog Nitenite - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2005 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Used to belong to Night.
9th Dec, 2004 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Blog - NiteNite

Night is a kitten at the moment. He is somehow related to a Maine Coon Cat. He will be big and fluffy when he reaches his full growth.

So far, I have been having a good time taking care of him. He really enjoys playing with his little truck. He loves the "wholesome veggies" as they really fill him up fast.

I made a pretty big mistake with him a couple of days ago. I ignored him for a day. He got really, really tired, to the point where he couldn't eat, although he was starving. I put him to bed, and a few hours later, after he woke up, I fed him two full servings of his favorite food. After playing with the truck for a bit, he was his usual happy self.

Today, everything seemed to be ok. He was not happy, but not sad either. Just normal. I saw that he need a little bit of cheering up, so played with him, giving him his truck. For some reason, this made him angry. I tried again, and he was STILL angry. I felt bad, because I didn't know what to do for him. I thought maybe a little treat might help. So, I gave him some apples. Well, he wasn't angry any more, but he was a bit "sour". I guess it will take him some time to get out of his funk. Just in case, I gave him a Big Mac meal. I know that it can help me when I am feeling down. No dice. It didn't really help. I guess I will just give him time to recover, and check in with him later.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2004 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

NiteNite Blog

Well, this morning, the poor thing is still not in a very good mood. I came in to play with him a bit, and he just said that the toy was stupid. Maybe I should find him one of those little toy mice, with catnip in it and a bell in the nose. Or just a ball of yarn.

I gave him another Big Mac meal. He doesn't seem to be hungry, but now he is sad. Poor thing. I guess I will put him to bed, and leave him (and the forum) alone for the day. Let him get some well-deserved rest.

12th Dec, 2004 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Blog - NiteNite Archive RPG Cozyville

Well, Night seems to still be down in the dumps, just a little bit. I took him out to the store for a while, but he just wasn't interested in anything. I played with him, using the truck, it was okay, but nothing exciting. I would like to buy him an airplane, but it is a little expensive.

I am a little worried about him. He just seems to lie there. I hope he isn't sick or anything. Usually he is happier.

Well, just have to keep playing with him, give him plenty of food, and make sure he gets enough rest.

22nd Dec, 2004 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

NiteNite Blog

Well, ever since the battle a few days ago, Night has been a little down. He was happy, just before going to bed, two days ago, but woke up a little bit grumpy. I think he still doesn't understand why he was never even able to hit that little pipsqueak guinea pig, Snoogle. Night is faster, just as strong and just as able, but never got a single swipe in.

He wants to be a contender, and now he just feels like a failure. Poor thing.

Well, since we now have a new house in Cozyville, maybe he will be able to run around a bit. Some extra exercise will probably do him good.

31st Dec, 2004 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

NiteNite Blog

For a few days, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to spend any time with Night. When I was finally able to see him, he wasn't very happy. He was tired and hungry. I immediately tried to feed him, but he was so tired that he could not even begin to eat.

So, I put him to bed. He slept for a long time, but was happier when he woke up. I fed him and played with him, and he was much happier.

One of these days, I will have to get him a new toy. He seems to be getting tired of his truck.

6th Jan, 2005 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Blog - NiteNite

Well, Night is keeping on. He is a handful. Can't decide whether he wants to go outside into the snow, or stay in. Gets into the garbage, chasing after the empty cat food cans. Tries to eat the fish (really! just like in the cartoons!)

Generally, he seems happy. But he is eating me out of house and home! I am going to have to put in some overtime in the forums, just to keep up with his appetite, let alone progress in my Cozyville career! I had to withdraw all my savings today, to make sure that I can buy food for him for the next week.

I am going to put him to bed soon. He is happy and fed, but will be pretty tired by tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2005 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Blog NiteNite

Night has been such a greedy little guy. Every time I get over 10 FP, I end up buying food for him. Then, he usually turns up his nose, saying that the food stinks.

He is a very well-behaved little guy for the most part. At night, he likes to climb up on my bed, then curl up near my feet. The problem is that whenever I move in the night, he starts swatting at my feet! It can get pretty annoying when I am trying to get enough sleep to get through the next day.

12th Sep, 2005 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Blog NiteNite Cozyville RPG Archive

Last night, Night went on a rampage. He got into the fish (a beta), knocking the bowl over, and eating the poor little thing. All I found was a piece of the tail. Then the greedy little thing got into my bowl of cereal when I went off to answer the phone. I came into the kitchen and found him happily lapping away at my late-night snack.

When I got into bed, instead of curling up by my knees like he usually does, the stinker started slapping at my feet! I really don't know what has gotten in to him.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 12th Sep, 2005 - 1:17pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blog - NiteNite

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,