Izakaya The Japanese Pub Cookbook

Izakaya Japanese Pub Cookbook - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Izakaya Japanese Pub Cookbook
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2012 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Now that you have read the book Izakaya The Japanese Pub Cookbook by: Mark Robinson what is your review for it?

About Izakaya The Japanese Pub Cookbook: Japanese pubs, called izakaya, are attracting growing attention in Japan and overseas. As a matter of fact, a recent article in The New York Times claimed that the izakaya is starting to shove the sushi bar off its pedestal. While Japan has many guidebooks and cookbooks, this is the first publication in English to delve into every aspect of a unique and vital cornerstone of Japanese food culture.

Illustration for Izakaya The Japanese Pub Cookbook by: --

Izakaya The Japanese Pub Cookbook (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Cookbook Pub Japanese Izakaya

Name: Mindy

Comments: I've always been fascinated by the 'Japanese experience' as I like to call it. The culture, foods and people fascinate me. If I were not Canadian I would have been Japanese for sure. I love this book, Izakaya illustrates how great Japanese cooking can be, love it.

> TOPIC: Izakaya The Japanese Pub Cookbook

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,