Polenta Pie From My Garden

Polenta Pie Garden - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2013 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Cheese
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2013 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Cheese

What are your thoughts about this interesting dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details: Polenta Pie(From My Garden)

Pie Shell: 1 cup cornmeal or Polenta

4 cups boiling water or vegetable stock

2 cups corn kernels

3 tablespoons chopped rosemary

1/2 cup grated Parmesan

Filling: 3 zucchini -- sliced lengthwise

3 yellow squash -- sliced lengthwise

3 roasted peppers -- different colors,

sliced 1 eggplant sliced

1/4 cup chopped basil

In a double boiler, whisk Polenta into boiling water, stirring often to prevent lumping. Cover and steam for 30 minutes on low heat, until cornmeal is softened. Stir in corn, rosemary and cheese. Spread mixture into an 8-inch greased springform pan, pressing the mixture with a spoon to move the mixture up the sides of the pan forming an empty shell. Allow the shell to cool and harden. Grill all vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Layer the vegetables and chopped basil in pie shell in a decorative pattern. Chill and unmold . Serve at room temperature.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
We will love to know how this recipe worked for you... please share your thoughts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun May 12 22:42:45 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
In my opinion polenta pie from my garden it should be investigated fast so there can be hopefully get and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Polenta Pie From My Garden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,