Eva Peron

Eva Peron - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Feb, 2005 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Dec, 2004 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Eva Peron

Eva Peron was born in 1922, in Los Toldos Province. She was one of five children.
After the death of her father in 1926, Eva Peron and the family moved to Junin.
As a child, Evita had dreams of being a movie star. As a teenager, it is said, Evita, was sexually assaulted by two young aristocrats, and as such, became a sworn enemy of Argentinas wealthy. (this is just a rumour).
At 15, Evita left Junin and went to Buenos Aires. Over the next 10 years, Evita made a career as an actress. Evita met Juan Peron in 1943, at age 24.
Peron was 48.

The poor people of Argentina fell in love with Eva Peron. For Evita, charity became her middle name. She set up the "Social Aid Foundation".
She even visited lepers. Eva Peron gave away sewing machines, bridal gowns, or whatever was needed. Under Evita, women got the vote for the first time in 1950!.
Eva Peron redistributed the nation's wealth from the rich to the poor.

Most movies that have portrated Eva Peron do not know the real history of her life, in my opinion it did not matter what she did in her own private life, what I do know is that she helped the sick, the poor and the afflicted more than someone who may be considered 'traditional'.

https://www.evitaperon.org/

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 11th Dec, 2004 - 3:28pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2005 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Peron Eva

Do you think that her charity was mainly for praise or was she really genuine in her convictions to help the people? How ell does the movie 'Evita' portray her from a historical perspective?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th Feb, 2005 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Eva Peron History & Civil Business Politics

I cannot really talk much about it since I was not born at that time but for what my grandmom tells me, she really cared about the poor and the afflicted. She did a LOT of things to relief the suffering of the less fortunate.

Regards to the movie, I do not know which one you are referring to since there are several movies about her.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Eva Peron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,