Couple Accused Of Torturing Children

Couple Accused Torturing Children - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Feb, 2005 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Feb, 2005 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Couple Accused Of Torturing Children

When I read this, it brought tears of a lot of anger towards these people and tears of sadness for the suffering of these children...where the heck was Social Services?????...

From CNN.com:

(CNN) -- A manhunt has been launched in Florida for a couple accused of torturing five of seven children in their home, including pulling out their toenails with pliers and keeping them so malnourished that they "looked like pictures from Auschwitz," authorities said Thursday.

Citrus County Sheriff's spokeswoman Gail Tierney said an arrest warrant was issued for John Dollar, 58, and his wife, Linda, 51 -- each of whom face one count of "aggravated child abuse/torture" for all five children.

The Dollars were the legal guardians of all seven children, although they were not their biological parents, Tierney said. She said the other two children were said to be "favorites" of the Dollars, and were spared their alleged abuse.

The case came to authorities' attention two weeks ago, when a 16-year-old was transported from the family home in Beverly Hills, Florida, to a local hospital. The boy was bleeding from a laceration on his head and there were red marks on his neck. He weighed just 59 pounds, Tierney said....

https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/03/family.torture/index.html

Update: The couple was caught in Utah. According to Florida law, aggravated child abuse is a first-degree felony punishable upon conviction by a term of 30 years to life in prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/04/family.torture/index.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 5th Feb, 2005 - 4:01pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2005 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Children Torturing Accused Couple

Is it possible that these two were mental? Maybe drug users? How about simply possessed by the devil. Sad to say, although not as extreme there are many cases of abuse behind doors, but what I often wonder is this... didn't anyone notice? The actual update to this news report is that the couple were caught - in all places - Utah.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th Feb, 2005 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Couple Accused Of Torturing Children History & Civil Business Politics

I think they are just plain EVIL people, to think they are mental will mean that they may get away with it and I'm really so upset about this case that I hope Florida's law give them the strongest jail term possible for this kind of abuse: life in prison.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 6th Feb, 2005 - 12:16pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Couple Accused Of Torturing Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,