Martin Luther King, Jr. - Page 3 of 5

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial The dedication - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Aug, 2011 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Quotes Martin Luther King
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Page 3

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."
-- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2010 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Jr King Luther Martin

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness, in a descending spiral of destruction. The chain reaction of evil must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation".

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2010 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Martin Luther King, Jr. History & Civil Business Politics

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter."

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Jr King Luther Martin

"I speak as a citizen of the world, for the world as it stands aghast at the path we have taken. I speak as one who loves America, to the leaders of our own nation: The great initiative in this war is ours; the initiative to stop it must be ours."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jr King Luther Martin

MLK's vision savored by thousands

Thousands gathered Downtown on Saturday to celebrate the life and vision of Martin Luther King Jr. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rewriting History - Pentagon Official: Martin Luther King Would Support Iraq, Afghan Wars
By Sahil Kapur

I believe that if Dr. King were alive today, he would recognize that we live in a complicated world, and that our nation's military should not and cannot lay down its arms and leave the American people vulnerable to terrorist attack," Johnson said. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2011 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Martin Luther King Jr. - Page 3

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word"

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Martin Luther King Jr. Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial

The dedication of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on the National Mall in Washington has been postponed indefinitely as Hurricane Irene bears down on the East Coast. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Martin Luther King, Jr.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,