Courtney Jo Flemal

Courtney Jo Flemal - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Dec, 2004 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How sad it is for children - the case of a brutal mother
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Courtney Jo Flemal

SYSTEM OVERLOAD -- CHILD'S DEATH STILL ELICITS ANGER, SORROW

It was about 5 a.m. on a summer morning, and a little girl awoke to the sounds of activity in the living room. Courtney Jo Flemal was crying when she left her bedroom, witnesses say. Her mom had been up all night, playing Nintendo with a male friend and the woman took her daughter back to bed. No one ever saw the 3-year-old girl alive again.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...05626%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Flemal Jo Courtney

I read the whole story and brought tears of anger to my eyes.....what a terrible, terrible story. I feel so sorry for this little girl. I do not believe her mother should be elegible for parole next year!. She has NEVER shown any emotion before and after killing her daughter!.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Courtney Jo Flemal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,