Closer

Closer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jan, 2010 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Dec, 2004 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Closer

Closer

Have you seen this movie?. I haven't seen in the cinema but based on their reviews it seems like it is not a movie I would go and rent on a video either...

Set in contemporary London, this is the story of four strangers (Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman, and Clive Owen) - their chance meetings, instant attractions and casual betrayals. More Info

Closer
Closer (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Closer

'Closer' supporting actor and actress Clive Owens and Natalie Portman each won Golden Globe awards this past week. My wife has been dying to see this movie, and now that it did this well at the awards show, I may give it a try.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Closer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Jace

Comments: Closer was a fantastic film, just look at the the four main actors in the poster, just that alone makes it worth seeing. The best thing about this movie is you're not sold a fantasy that only a kid will understand, instead you're treated with what could possibly be one of the best dramas out there.

> TOPIC: Closer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,