Favorite Mel Gibson Movie

Favorite Mel Gibson Movie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jan, 2005 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2005 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What is your favorite Mel Gibson movie and why? Does the fact that he does so many rated R movies effect what you think about him and the movies he acts in?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2005 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Movie Gibson Mel Favorite

My favorite is Payback. There is none Mel Gibson movie that I do not like but for reason this is my all time... (but there are 2 movies that I will erase from my memory, one is The signs and the other one he is playing a FBi agent with a special protection collar around his neck and I do not know the title)

13th Jan, 2005 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Mel Gibson Movie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite Mel Gibson movie is 'Lethal Weapon'. I think he did a great job of combining action with comedy with drama in this movie. He was very believable as a good cop who lost his loved one and had emotional problems while still being a good cop. Him and Danny Glover made a very good tag team for the storyline of the movie.

14th Jan, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Movie Gibson Mel Favorite

My favourite Mel Gibson Movie is "Conspiracy Theory", I think he acts great in this movie. I read the other day that after directing The Passion of the Christ he has become one of the best pay actors in Hollywood.

> TOPIC: Favorite Mel Gibson Movie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,