Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Oct, 2016 - 11:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Bob Dylan
11th Dec, 2004 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan

The grandchild of Jewish-Russian immigrants, Dylan was born Robert Allen Zimmerman, on May 24, 1941, in Duluth, Minnesota, where his father, Abe, worked for the Standard Oil Company. In 1947, the Zimmerman family moved to the small town of Hibbing, where an unexceptional childhood did little to hint at the brilliance to come. Robert started writing poems around the age of ten, and taught himself rudimentary piano and guitar in his early teens.

Do you like his music?. He is a very controversial person who seem do not care much about what other people think. He also gives a lot of help in humanitarian efforts.

Source 3

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Dylan Bob

Do I like Bob Dylan's music? Yes I do, I love it in fact, I just don't like his singing. He is definitely a musical genius, but he just can't carry a tune to save his life. One of my favorite songs is House of the Risin' Sun. I also like Mr. Tamborine Man, he has so many great songs it's hard to pick a few favorites.

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bob Dylan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Dylan tops the US Billboard chart

Bob Dylan tops the US album chart for the fifth time with Together Through Life, his 33rd studio album. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 1st May, 2011 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Dylan Bob

Gig review: Bob Dylan

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the poet laureate of rock 'n' roll." Ref. Source 5

Bob Dylan
Bob Dylan (Hover)

Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Dylan Bob

Bob Dylan denies censorship claims

Rock legend Bob Dylan has taken to his website to fight claims he bowed to censorship for his first ever concerts in China last month. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2011 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan takes up bagpipes

Bob Dylan, forever looking for a new road to walk down, has taken up the bagpipes. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2011 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Bob Dylan

Artists team up to cover Dylan

A sprawling new collection of Bob Dylan cover songs is being released in January to benefit Amnesty International. Ref. Source 7

13th Oct, 2016 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Bob Dylan Movies Music Fashion & Sports

When I saw the Breaking News on CNN, I thought they were talking about ANOTHER person called Bob Dylan but no, it is him. Dylan won the 2016 NOBEL Literature Prize "For having created new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition". Source 2g.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bob Dylan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,