Leonardo Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Sep, 2023 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Leonardo Da Vinci Quotes
11th Dec, 2004 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Leonardo Da Vinci

Today, before college, most of us think about one major, one subject to focus on, because more than one may prove a total disaster. Leonardo da Vinci proved it wrong. 1452-1519, He was a painter, sculptor, architect, musician, engineer, and scientist. The creativity of Leonardo mark him as a supreme example of Renaissance genius. He drew and studied subjects ranging from flying machines to caricatures; he also executed anatomical studies of people, animals, and plants. He could certainly be called the greatest minds of all time. He inspired the notion 'Renaissance man'.

for more information.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2005 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Leonardo Da Vinci
A Friend

Vinci Da Leonardo

I always wonder how on earth he could learn so many different things at once. I can study one subject and learn it very well. I can add a second subject and learn it fairly well. Once you add a third subject, one of the other two suffers and I end up neglecting one of the three. To have the dedication, intelligence, and concentration to learn that many subjects makes you more than average. I think Leonardo Da Vinci was not just one of the greatest men of his time, but one of the greatest men of all time. When people remember and study what you did hundreds of years later, you truly know that you made an impact on the world.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Leonardo Da Vinci History & Civil Business Politics

Leonardo da Vinci

Leonard da Vinci portrait unveiled

Experts have unveiled a previously unknown portrait of Leonardo da Vinci showing the artist and inventor as a middle-aged man with piercing eyes and long, flowing hair. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2010 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Vinci Da Leonardo

"Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence." Leonardo da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci
Leonardo Da Vinci (Hover)

Post Date: 6th May, 2019 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vinci Da Leonardo

Da Vinci's hand impairment caused by nerve damage, not stroke. A fainting episode causing traumatic nerve damage affecting his right hand could be why Leonardo da Vinci's painting skills were hampered in his late career. While the impairment affected his ability to hold palettes and brushes to paint with his right hand, he was able to continue teaching and drawing with his left hand. According to most authors, the origin of da Vinci's right hand palsy was related to a stroke. Source 8q.

24th Sep, 2023 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Leonardo Da Vinci

Oh I don't know that Leonardo da Vinci have hand impairment and yet he still can keep on using his left hand he is definitely deserved to be called genius at his time.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Leonardo Da Vinci

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,