Think Twice About What You Dress Up As

Think Dress As - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Dec, 2004 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A drunken soldier sparked a security alert when he left a costume party dressed as a suicide bomber, wearing a turban, false beard and a combat jacket stuffed with pretend explosives, British police said Friday.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6692328/

Wow. I don't understand why anybody would want to dress up as a suicide bomber anyways. That just seems kind of wrong to me. I can't believe a soldier of all people do something like that, but I reckon he learned his lesson.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2004 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

As Dress What Twice Think

Sounds very similar to the story where a person in Costa Rica dressed up as Bin Ladin trying to scare people, and ended up getting shot. You would think people would learn that there are limits to pranks and tricks, and once you pass that line, you are really looking for trouble. Hopefully these types of stories will educate others, but I doubt it! undecided.gif

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: Think Twice About What You Dress Up As

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,