Saving The President

Saving President - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 19th Feb, 2006 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Saving The President
A Friend

Saving The President

President So And So had managed to sneak out of the white house with no body gaurd accompanyment for a jog. Granted, it was the dead of night, but he didn't seem to care. He ran through the park and fell flat on his face, his foot snagged in a root. Try as he might, he could not undo hisself from the tangle. So he did what any self respecting president caught in the root of a tree would do: He called for help.
Matthew was walking hom from a late night basketball practice when he heard the presidents scream and rushed over to help him. He took out his boy scout pocket knife and ripped through those roots like nobodies mother. He then helped the man up and asked what he was doing out so late.
"Son," the man said, "I am forever in your debt. You saved my life today."
"Well, sir, it was only just a root." Matthew said.
"Never the less, I would like to do something to repay you. Anything at all."
"Well, sir." the boy said, "there's no need for that, i was just doing my daily good deed."
"Do you know who I am son?" the president said, kneeling down on one knee.
"Not a clue, sir."
"I am the president of the United States of America."
Matthew looked awestruck. and then pure terror swept over his face.
"Well what's wrong, son?" the president asked.
"YOU'RE the president?" Matthew asked.
"That I am."
"And I just helped you out?"
"That you did."
Matthew looked at the root then back at the president. "Sir, i would like a plot at Arlington National Cemetary."
The president looked at the boy out of confusion. "That's what you want?"
"Yes sir."
"But son, I'm THE PRESIDENT. I can get you ANYTHING. a house. A car. A million dollars..."
"All i want is a plot at Arlington National Cemetary."
"All right. Done. But if you don't mind me asking... why?"
Matthew looked into the presidents eyes and said, "Because as soon as my father finds out I helped you out tonight, I'm going to need it."

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2006 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

President Saving

I could of figured this one out by the time he asked for the plot. Much too long for the soft punch-line at the end.

> TOPIC: Saving The President

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,