Wave Goodby To The Ford Excursion

Wave Goodby Ford Excursion - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Dec, 2004 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ford Motor Co. will kill off the Ford Excursion, its largest sport utility vehicle and a lightning rod for criticism from environmental groups, next year, a source familiar with the plan said on Monday.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6707145/

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Excursion Ford To Goodby Wave

Good riddance! The Excursion is definitely too big and too much of a gas guzzler to be allowed on public streets. I was driving my Civic one day and one of them pulled up behind me and all I could see was the front grill. I think the thing could have went right over me without touching me! The Expedition is plenty big enough. I have an Explorer and it works well for my family of four, and a dog.

14th Dec, 2004 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Wave Goodby To The Ford Excursion Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree. The Excursion was, pure and simple, an attempt to be "bigger and badder" than the Chevy Suburban. Yes, the Suburban is huge, and a gas-guzzler. But it has also been around for nearly 70 years (the first ones came out in 1936) and have always had the capability of seating 8. It fills an important niche.

Of course, since I work for GM, anything that reduces Ford's prestige, etc, is good for me. tongue.gif

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Excursion Ford To Goodby Wave

I drove one once and I didn't really care for it. It's just too big for me. My sister and brother-in-law have one, and as far as I can tell, they love it. Of course, they have to spend close 100 bucks to fill it up with gas.

> TOPIC: Wave Goodby To The Ford Excursion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,