Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Do you believe in Santa Claus?
  Yes       26.67%
  No       33.33%
  Used to       40.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Do You Believe?

Do you believe in Santa Claus, the jolly old bearded man that lives in the North Pole? What about Mrs. Claus and the Elves? How do you explain his ability to give all those gifts in one night?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe?
A Friend

Believe Do

I used to believe in Santa. I remember when I was about seven or eight I lost a tooth on Christmas Eve. We always had a tradition to open one present on Christmas Eve, and I opened up an Easy Bake Oven. So, I baked a miniature chocolate cake, cut it in two, and left one half for Santa and the other half for the Tooth Fairy.

Though I don't believe in Santa anymore, I still love getting caught up in the excitement of my nieces, my nephew still being too young to recognize who Santa is, and also the two kids I watch. It's just such a blast around Christmas time because you can just tell it's Christmas, and not just because they're better behaved. smile.gif

As far the phenomena of his getting around the world in one night, it's simple. Not only does he have the magic, but it's not nighttime everywhere in the world at once. So, Santa is covering one half of the world during their night, and by the time he gets done, it's dark in the other half of the world. Duh. smile.gif

15th Dec, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Do You Believe? Christmas

Well, of course I believe in Santa Claus! I believe in the tooth fairy too!!!

In truth, I think there is a certain Santa Claus spirit which overcomes a lot of us around this time of year...In reality, I think it is the Spirit of Christ in each of us, but for people who don't understand the religious significance of Christmas, they don't realize that the extra nice and considerate feelings they have or experience come from the Spirit of Christ so to them it is the Spirit of Claus.

15th Dec, 2004 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Believe Do

No, I don't believe in Santa Claus and yes...call me bitter laugh.gif. I don't know, I used to like all those things but as the time goes by I lost a lot of interested in those things....My son recognises Santa from TV shows and things he learns from school, I have never taught him about Santa and I don't want to make a big deal about it either.

16th Dec, 2004 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Believe Do

I don't believe in Santa either, but that's mostly because I'm not christian. I believed in the tooth fairy once, though.

12th Dec, 2005 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe?

Lets revive this post for this year!

I used to believe in Santa. One year, my parents kept us up extra late to make sure we'd be asleep when Santa came. They were successful. We woke up the next morning and saw big footprints made of ash leading from the fireplace to the tree. Santa left footprints! When I have kids I am going to leave footprints for them to find.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe?
A Friend

Do Believe

Well, of course I believe in Santa Claus! I believe in the tooth fairy too!

How can you believe in Santa? Its not like the tooth fairy where obvious proof exists! laugh.gif

But seriously, my parents never told me that Santa existed, and thus I was never let down when he didn't exist. I don't feel like I was left out of anything growing up, and I was never short on love.

I don't teach my kids about Santa which only causes problems when other kids say they are excited about him coming for Christmas.

13th Dec, 2005 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Do Believe Christmas

As a child I used to believe in Santa, in fact, right up to being a big kid (yes, talk about gullable). I never thought much about elves or even the Mrs, really as they were all in the background. Now of course I still believe in Santa as a symbol of good things and good thoughts, but not as a replacement to Christ, but that is another thread.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Do You Believe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,