[camp] Cleaning The Land

[camp] Cleaning Land - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2004 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

See here, are there any brave amongst thee? Step forward, plan well, for the journey to rid the land of these bandits will soon be at hand!

Message from the GM: Begin needful discussion here making sure to discuss battle plans as well as past occurences. When the game officially begins then a Party Order thread will be started.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

Aye, I am Kiana. I saw the need from the Elders to help disperse of some of my competition. I assure you I am always willing to help out as long as there are benefits for my work. I do not usually work with a group. I find them stuffy, and I do not trust anybody to watch my back.

Very rarely do I ever fall short of my goals, but when I do I make the best of it. I will help rid the village of these bandits if you will accept me. Do not expect me to play the part of heroin who risks her life for others. I watch out for me, and me alone if I am put in the position to do so.

Just remember that it takes evil to know evil, and I have no doubt in my mind that I would be of service to you.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

This is Maicman...going for a new adventure. Maybe little wiser this time and more experience but ready to face the new challenges! Let me just shop for this and I will be ready!

16th Dec, 2004 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

This here be Kron. I have tasted the blood of these cowards, and it is indeed sweet! I have lost 2 good friends to these mongrels and my hatred for them fills me soul. Let us rid the land of this scum! Me thinks these bandits are not trained in the art of fighting, so we should not be afeared to face them in battle, even if their numbers be greater than ours. Our cowardly actions in the past had much to do with the loss of our friends. They do delve in the unknown arts, this much me knows. Magician, me hopes your sorcery is strong to deal with their magics, while we fellow warriors will deal potions of steel and stone! Good to see ye again Maicman, me hopes your gold has not been squandered on vices yet!

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2004 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

Greetings and salutations.

I might introduce myself as Atiyana for those who would remain formal, but to those who wish a deeper acquaintance, call me Ati. Bandits are of a nasty breed and it will prove lovely to disperse their unpleasant presence. A mage by title, a lover by heart... I will defend my mates if you choose me to do so. Count me reliable to kind souls, a death rain to those who trespass upon them. My endeavor is to bring justice, honesty and courageousness into the heart of both enemy and friend.

You have my magic and my knowledge, the little it is to offer. I do not pretend to be who I am not. Inexperienced calls for experience. Choose me, and I will show you my craft.

22nd Dec, 2004 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

Will Knight be our leader again in this journey? Atiyana, be visiting our boards more often to get your activity level to 75% so you can continue with us. Be there no more warriors to join our camp?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2004 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land

Anybody knows where to buy some gear before adventuring forward? Are no other warriors to join us? Where is you civil duty? when the opportunity calls why are not more to answer?

22nd Dec, 2004 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG

So it seems we have 2 warriors, a thief and a magician for this scenario, although Atiyana's participation level has dropped below 75% so she wont be able to post until that is raised. Until then, and since Knight has not replied here, the assumption is that it is only the 3 of us: Maicman, Kiana and myself. With that the party order thread has been started and we need to make a few decisions before the scenario begins. Here are the questions that have been posed to us by the admin and my suggestions. Of course these are all subject to discussion:

Name of Leader: Kron

Name of Second Leader: Maicman

Scenario: Gold Mine

Number of Players: 3

Names of Players: Kron, Maicman and Kiana

Who will be in the lead: Kron

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Kiana

Who will be in the rear: Maicman

Who will be in the rear 2nd: N/A

Who will negotiate for the party: Kiana?

When in an open field what will be your formation: Kron and Maicman in the front, Kiana in the rear

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Kron, Maicman, Kiana

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: ???

Who will react first to attack: Kron

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: ???

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 48 hours???

Kiana and Maicman, please respond to this as soon as possible. Atiyana, if still interested in this scenario, please get acitivity level to 75% and reply to this thread. Horde and Knight, if participating in this scenario, please let us know. Silence will be assumed to be non-participation. Thanks to all!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (45) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,