Dance Exercises

Dance Exercises - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jan, 2005 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Dance Exercises
A Friend

Dance Exercises

I love to do dance type exercises. I have this video tape that goes through three genres of dance: Salsa, Funk, and Retro. Not only is it fun, but it works out just about everything. I'm usually dying by the end. The wonderful thing about a lot of these types of exercise videos is that you don't have to be skilled in dancing. I look kind of goofy trying to break it down on the funk section, but it's so much fun.

If you haven't tried anything of this sort, I would definately recommend it!

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2004 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Exercises Dance

Well, I don't have any "dip in my hip, or glide in my stride" so I think I need to stick to the air walker and swimming. I do know that dancing can be great exercise, though. Some day, I hope to take ballroom dancing lessons...

29th Jan, 2005 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Dance Exercises Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I used to go out to clubs all the time and dance dance dance!! I was slim and trim and we had a great time, my friends and I. Now that I'm older and *ahem* mature, I don't go out and do that sort of thing any more, but I sure do love to dance, still! I suppose, if I have to exercise to keep a normal weight, that I might as well enjoy what I'm doing. Great reminder to me, Ambria, to keep things simple and joyful -- even if it's something I *have* to do smile.gif

Roz

> TOPIC: Dance Exercises

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,