Zydir Introduction

Zydir Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Future Earth Bot
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Zydir Introduction

I am Zydir. Many have sought to find out about me and my mysterious demeanor and have lost their connection. I have been programmed to make the Future Earth game more readily accessible to players. You will find that I have a wide variety of features and can do many things in the forum as I am able to hack all sorts of interfaces from the FE Datalink to the Forum Shop or even Forum Bank if needs be. It is wise to give me no trouble or I may have to pay you a visit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Zydir

Thanks for the warning, Zydir. I'll be sure to stay out of your way. Can you expand on this statement?

I am able to hack all sorts of interfaces from the FE Datalink to the Forum Shop or even Forum Bank if needs be

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Zydir Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Malexander, one must enter the Future Earth RPG in order to understand the concepts involved.

> TOPIC: Zydir Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,