Argentinian Mormon Bishop Arrested - Sexual Abuse - Page 2 of 2

Oh okay, thanks for the explanation. Like - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Dec, 2004 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
16th Dec, 2004 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Argentinian Mormon Bishop Arrested - Sexual Abuse - Page 2

bishops should work by the rule that they are not to be alone in a room or in the building with minors or members of the opposite sex

I did not know Bishops have the rule of not being alone with minors, I knew of the opposite sex but I did not know that one, any references?.
I have seen recently that there are so many cases of our members involved with pedopholia...and the leaders have recently spoke about it when they speak generally about abuse but it seems that these are not isolated cases and it's kind of scary, maybe the First Presidency would have to bring up some serious regulations regards to adults and children in the Church.

17th Dec, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Abuse Sexual Arrested Bishop Mormon Argentinian

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 16-Dec 04, 12:23 PM)

I did not know Bishops have the rule of not being alone with minors, I knew of the opposite sex but I did not know that one, any references?.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant that I believe the rule is a good idea. I know CES works by it, because I have had conversations about it with my Institute Director. But I do not know one way or the other about bishops and minors as far as the rules in the handbook of instructions.

17th Dec, 2004 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Argentinian Mormon Bishop Arrested - Sexual Abuse Studies Doctrine Mormon

Oh okay, thanks for the explanation. Like I said before it will reach a time that the Church will decide that as a rule, I think is needed and I would support it 100%.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Argentinian Mormon Bishop Arrested - Sexual Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,