Best And Worst

Best Worst - Christmas - Posted: 15th Dec, 2004 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Impression of Santa Claus
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Best And Worst

Which Santa have you seen that has made the worst and best impersonation of the 'real' guy?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Best And Worst
A Friend

Worst Best

The best Santa I ever remember seeing was years and years ago when I was around ten. He was a man from our church, and we were having a little Christmas party. All of us who were in GA's helped out, and it was a time where the church donated presents and they went to children who had a parent in jail or prison. We had specific names, and so if a child's dad was in jail, the present would say 'Love Dad' or something that extent.

This man, he was an elderly man, already had the white beard and everything. He could pass for Santa in the off season any day of the week. But he just had that warmth and comfort than one would expect from a Santa. It was so great.

The worst Santa I remember ever seeing was one of our mall Santa's. He was a younger guy, probablyin his twenties or so. He wouldn't have been bad, but it was quite obvious that he was constantly checking girls out. **shudder** It was just disturbing.

> TOPIC: Best And Worst

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,