Taxi Driver Shoots Man In Bin Laden Mask

Taxi Driver Shoots Man Bin Laden Mask - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Dec, 2004 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Dec, 2004 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Is there people so silly in the world who will put a mask and pretend they are someone else and scare people around? rolleyes.gif He has to thank God he still alive...

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica (AP) - Osama bin Laden take note: You wouldn't be safe in Costa Rica. A startled taxi driver shot and wounded a jokester wearing a plastic mask of the al-Qaida leader, police said Tuesday.

Leonel Arias, 47, told police he was playing a practical joke by donning the Bin Laden mask, toting his pellet rifle and jumping out to scare drivers on a narrow street in his hometown, Carrizal de Alajuela, about 20 miles north of San Jose.

Arias had startled several drivers that way on Monday afternoon. But when he jumped out in front of taxi driver Juan Pablo Sandoval, the motorist reached for a gun and shot him twice in the stomach. He was hospitalized in stable condition.

https://crimelibrary.com/news/ap/1204/15_17_shoots_mask.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2004 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Mask Laden Bin Man Shoots Driver Taxi

Not only he is stupid, but also the taxi driver. Why would Bin Laden be hanging around Costa Rica?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

17th Dec, 2004 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Taxi Driver Shoots Man In Bin Laden Mask History & Civil Business Politics

Why would Bin Laden be hanging around Costa Rica?

I don't think the taxi driver thought the guy was Bin Laden, he just reacted based on what he saw...a guy jumping in front of his taxi, with a mask and a fake weapon. He thought the guy was going to hurt him or rob him.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In this case i would have to say the guy asked for it. Why would anyone want to even pretend to be such a cold and sick person who has caused world devistation i mean any one in there right mind would have known better than to do it espicially right now if i was the driver my shots would have been a little bit higher.

17th Dec, 2004 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

if i was the driver my shots would have been a little bit higher.

spock.gif violent tendencies huh? rolleyes.gif. I understand. This guy (with the mask) had nothing to do really, what a loser in my opinion, he could have been dead *shaking head*

> TOPIC: Taxi Driver Shoots Man In Bin Laden Mask

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,