Citizen: Nighthawk

Citizen Nighthawk - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2005 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Our latest Cozyville prospect, Nighthawk, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2004 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

Well, I bought a piece of land today. Looked around, and found that Lot 3 was at the end of a street, plenty of privacy, and generally seemed like a nice place.

I have ordered a small house. Just someplace to get settled. I'll see what I can do do improve my life here.

I have a job flipping burgers. That is definitely something I can enjoy for a while, at least until I can get some education.

22nd Dec, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk Archive RPG Cozyville

Well, the house is put up now. Just a small house, but good enough for me and my pet, Night. Night is really happy to have a (for him) great big house to run around in. But I can see I am really going to have to keep an eye on him to make sure he stays in the house. He is so full of energy, I am sure he is going to try to sneak out to chase butterflys and leaves.

Maybe in a few days, after he is fully acclimated to the house, I will let him go out to play.

The village seems to be a very nice little place. The bank, shop, and other businesses are in easy walking distance.

I have upgraded my job a bit. Now I am a shift supervisor, still flipping burgers, but also running the cash register, filling orders, and whatever else needs to be done.

5th Feb, 2005 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

Oh it has been a stressful week around here. Lots of physical pain and discomfort, since I hurt my back trying to take Night for his grooming session. What a wonder that cat is. Somehow he knows that the groomer will give him a bath, and boy does he fight the trip.

Anyway, while laying on the couch, with nothing to do, I happened to catch a documentary on "The Life and Times of the Dung Beetle". At first, it was pretty stupid. Then it proceeded to get slightly interesting. Then it got stupid again. Then it got downright DUMB! The only reason I watched all of it was because I had taken a muscle relaxant, and couldn't be bothered to get up and change the channel (Night took the remote control off somewhere a couple of weeks ago, the scamp).

Well, back to the daily grind. One of these days I have go to get a better job. I'm getting tired of flipping burgers, but at least I get to eat at half price.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2005 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

Cozyville Life: Neighbors are talking... about why one would live in a house with not even common utilities. Everyone makes up stories about you and how they see candles at night and what you may or may not be doing. (You may wish to add the 'kind' of stories people make up about you.)

13th Feb, 2005 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Ah, this life of leisure seems to be taking its toll. Yesterday, I noticed that I had put on a few pounds.

It has been kind of nice to live a very simple life for a while. No worries about utility bills, just live and let live. Unfortunately, Night keeps wanting to play during the night. I guess I named him correctly. So, I end up lighting some candles so that I can roll his ball of string around.

Well, I guess that I will have to cave in and get all the utilities connected soon. Then at least I can leave a lamp on for Night.

(I think he has been hunting lately. I saw a dead bat on the back porch this morning, and there was a part of a chipmunk there a couple of days ago.)

Night: Of course I hunt! That is what cats do! Those stupid birds and chipmunks are easy. The bat was a challenge, but I was up to it. Next - that hawk that keeps circling the house.

army.gif

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 13th Feb, 2005 - 4:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2005 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk

Well, I walked over to invite Smudge to come join me for a lemonade while Night makes his daily hunting trip into the trees. Unfortunately he (Smudge) wasn't there (Night is ALWAYS there, or over there, or somewhere else). Anyway, I left a little note on his screen door. I hope that he will stop by when he has a few minutes.

Life is sweet. I'm settled back, watching the world go by. Night almost caught that hawk yesterday. You should have seen him. He was walking across the grass, looking like he was just taking a stroll to the sandbox. I saw a shadow go across him, and I got very concerned about him, as I spied the hawk coming in for the kill. I tried to get to the door to yell at the bird and frighten it away, but it was too fast for me. I figured that Night was unaware of it. I was wrong. As the hawk flew in, Night jumped up into the air. I swear he jumped three feet straight up! He landed on TOP of the hawk! That hawk took off like it was on fire or something. Of course, as it took off, Night fell off of it, but Night hardly seemed to notice that. He just seemed to watch in disgust as the hawk disappeared into the distance.

Every day is a new adventure watching him out in the yard.

Night: I would have caught the stupid bird too, if NightHawk hadn't come out the door right then. Stupid person broke my concentration. Now the stupid bird will probably stay away. I had it just where I wanted it. It took me over 10 days of baiting it before it tried to get me.

Oh, well. Now I will have to hunt down that stupid jay that keeps screaming at me. I'll tell you, he is in for a real pounding if I ever get near him!

5th Mar, 2005 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk Cozyville RPG Archive

Wouldn't you know it. I finally get the money together to get water installed in my home, and they tear up the street to get to some stupid problem! I was looking forward to a nice, hot bath, and now there's no water. I don't even have any idea when the water will get turned back on.

So, I went to work today, and got hot grease splattered all over my nice new clothes. I come home, and Night has take the time to carefully TP the whole house. He spread toilet paper from one end of the house to the other, back and forth, back and forth. I swear, I don't know what I am going to do with him.

After I got that mess all cleaned up, I noticed that there is some water available in the house. I turned the faucet on in the kitchen sink, and, after some really disgusting noises came out of the pipes, some gloopy, brown, stinky, ugly, thoroughly sickening GUNK came out of the pipe. Now the whole kitchen stinks. I guess that Night and I will eat outdoors today. Although it is a bit cool outside, I had to open all the windows to air out the house.

Finally, to top it off, while I am finishing my sandwich, Night comes up to me all proud of the half of a chipmunk he was carrying. Yech! I don't mind him hunting, I just wish he didn't think he needs to bring me his leftovers!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Nighthawk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,