JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents

Jonbenet Dna Rules Parents - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
JonBenet Ramsey
17th Dec, 2004 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

[b]Jonbenet: Dna Rules Out Parents

Do you remember this case 8 years ago? The main suspects were the parents then another suspect confessed the murder...but guess what? The DNA found it is not from JonBenet's parents or the suspect. Who is the killer then?.

From CBS News:

international QUOTE
Eight years after the death of JonBenet Ramsey, her murder remains unsolved. But according to a report to be broadcast Saturday by 48 Hours Mystery, JonBenet's parents, Patsy and John, are no longer the focus of the murder investigation.

An investigator at Denver's police crime lab for forensics says DNA found at the Ramsey murder scene came from a male who was not associated with the case, thus ruling out family members as well as a convicted sex offender in Boulder who had been mentioned as a suspect.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2004 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Parents Rules DNA JonBenet

Yes, I remember. This was a very famous case, where the little girl was involved in beauty pageants, etc and it was believed the parents killed her because they were jealous of her. If the DNA says this sex offender wasn't the murderer, then it would seem the only reason he confessed to it was to be famous himself. It is too bad that the case is still unsolved to this day.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

18th Dec, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents History & Civil Business Politics

A few months ago, I heard a news report where they were apologized to. I think the apology came from the new Police Chief, but I am not sure. It appears there never was much evidence against them to begin with.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2006 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

SUSPECT CLAIMS JONBENET'S DEATH WAS AN 'ACCIDENT'

A 41-year-old former school teacher suspected of killing JonBenet Ramsey admitted publicly Thursday that he was with the six-year-old girl when she died but that her death was "an accident."
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ey-suspect.html

17th Aug, 2006 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Did anyone see the guy over the news? He looked pathetic and mentioned his 'love' for Jonbenet. Amazingly this was in the nick of time since he was enrolled as an elementary level school teacher in Thailand only days before his arrest.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Its hard to believe they might have actually found the killer eight years after the fact! Thats a hard working detective if you ask me, never willing to give up. It was very scary that he was going to be a school teacher, that would not have been good at all. Looks like their perserverance paid off, if this is the killer that is. I also feel bad for the parents after being the object of so many accusations. Many people just thought it was them and that they got away with it, but now we know thats no true.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

JonBenet DNA Rules Parents

Recently many have been questioning wether the correct person has been caught, but here is what the latest news bulletin says:

QUOTE (CNN Breaking News)
A U.S. law enforcement official tells CNN that the man held in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey offered details about the condition of her body that have never been made public.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Aug, 2006 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

JonBenet DNA Rules Parents Politics Business Civil & History

I think this guy is nuts, really emotionally unstable. I have my doubts of whether he is the real killer or not, I suppose DNA testing will confirm or reject this.

(CNN) -- Murder suspect John Mark Karr told a Thai officer that he had "sex" with JonBenet Ramsey before her death in 1996 but "there was no penetration," a Thai official said Wednesday.

"Karr then said, 'There are so many ways to have sex,' then he went quiet," Thai Immigration chief Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul told CNN.

Karr's disclosure to the officer on duty was the only time the suspect mentioned sex involving the 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant during the four days he was held in Thai custody, Suwat said.

JonBenet's beaten and strangled body was found in the basement of the family home in Boulder, Colorado, the day after Christmas in 1996.

Despite the incriminating statements Karr made to reporters and law enforcement officials in Bangkok last week, questions have surfaced as to whether the slight, soft-spoken schoolteacher could have been involved in the grisly killing of JonBenet.

https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/23/ramsey.arrest/index.html

I read that he went to different doctors for consultations on sex-change operation.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,