Is The U S A Ready For An Attack?

Is Ready Attack - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Dec, 2004 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2004 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is the USA only sounding like she is prepared or is she really prepared for an attack?

MARK RUSSELL: AFTERTHOUGHTS

"The Pentagon regretfully announces that the recent test of the Ballistic Missile Defense System was an embarrassing failure. This is a recording."
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...13183%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2004 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attack For Ready S U Is

I believe that the USA is ready for attack but is not ready at the same time due to the fact we have shipped alot of our soldiers over to fight allready so in same ways I think we are not protected enough

19th Dec, 2004 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Is The U S A Ready For An Attack? History & Civil Business Politics

I think there is little we can do to really prepare for an attack. We are a very large country. We have a fairly free and open society. How do you really protect against attack? We do what we can, but I don't think the public is really prepared to spend the money necessary or give up their social freedoms enough to really adequately protect so that we could say we are fully prepared for an attack. I don't think it is possible, in reality. However, I think, if we are attacked, we are definately prepared to respond.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

19th Dec, 2004 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Attack For Ready S U Is

I think the events from 9-11 answered this question. Now whether we are less prepared than we were in 2001 is a better question to ask. I think the events from that fateful day have led the USA to better prepare itself for an attack, but there will always be the element of surprise to worry about, unless a country or person openly admits they are getting ready to engage us in war. To answer the question I do believe the US is ready.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

20th Dec, 2004 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Attack For Ready S U Is

I agree with Tenaheff that we are better prepared to respond, but really there is no way to prevent an attack. Our antagonists are very patient. They will wait until we become complacent again and attack in a different way. They found the planes to be very effective, but now the US is more secure in that area; so they will find another way to hit us and hit us effectively.

We can't ever be prepared for that.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

20th Dec, 2004 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

The U.S. can draw back all of its resources from other countries if needed, so I don't think the idea of so much of our military being overseas is the worry. The failure of the ballistic missile system that is indicated in the news article calls concern to that size of an attack. The day that ballistic missiles are launched at any of the NATO countries would be the day that they all unite in a stronger way than ever. I do believe we still have great intelligence and the ability to defend ourselves and our allies.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Is The U S A Ready For An Attack?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,