Favorite Or Interesting "quotes"

Favorite Interesting Quotes - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Dec, 2004 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Dec, 2004 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

The movie, while crude for the most part, did have some interesting quotes in it. One of them I have placed as my signature. Here are some others I found interesting:

"The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club."

"How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else."

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

"Marla's philosophy was that she might die at any moment. The only real tragedy, she said, was that she didn't."

Do you have any?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2004 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

quotquotesquot Interesting Favorite

I haven't seen it yet but I heard it was really good. I've been meaning to get my hands on a copy ever since it came out but I simply can't find it! Even Wal-Mart was sold out. I am sure they have it now, so maybe next pay check I'll gander around some places.

Reconcile Edited: Atiyana on 18th Dec, 2004 - 4:37pm

18th Dec, 2004 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Or Interesting "quotes" Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That would be great Atiyana. I would love to hear what others think about the movie. As you can see, I am a huge fan of it, and was lucky enough to get my own board for it. tongue.gif

18th Dec, 2004 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

quotquotesquot Interesting Favorite

Here are some more:

"It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything."

"We just had a near-life experience."

"I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom."

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"The things you own end up owning you."

"Congratulations. You're one step closer to hitting bottom."

> TOPIC: Favorite Or Interesting "quotes"

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,