Encounters Club - Page 17 of 35

I have to tell you that you do not get out - Page 17 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2008 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
19th Sep, 2008 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 17

*Ann gets up and walks over to the nearby table*

Hi! I hope I am not interrupting anything, but there is a group of us over here (*nodding toward the group's table*) who are new to town and we are hoping to get to know some of the towns folk. Would the two of you care to join us at our table?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

*looks up* No you are not disturbing us. We will be glad to join and it was kind of you to invite us.

My name is Krakyn and this is my wife Joan.

24th Sep, 2008 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

*looking around the table and feeling a little more comfortable Kathy joins in on the introductions and the invite to join them*

Well, thanks for asking me to join you as well.

It is nice to meet everyone. I think we may have met you Krakyn and Joan back when we first moved here. It has been awhile.

It is really nice to have the community grow so much. Whatcha all havin?

*looks so innocently at Ann and says...*

"Oh Please tell me about that wonderful restaurant you recently visited, Keith was telling me how much you loved it! What was it's name again? Oh yeah, STOLTS? Wait no! I remember now, SCOTTS! So what do they have there? Changed much since the last time you visited?

*smiling at Keith and thanks the waitress for the water*

Reconcile Edited: AlaskanLDS on 25th Sep, 2008 - 2:36am

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Page 17 Club Encounters

Nice to meet you Krakyn and Joan. I am Klar and this is my wife Sandie. You have met Ann this is her husband Keith. Do join us and Kathy we are all having dessert.

24th Sep, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

*Thinks for a bt then recalls meeting JB and Kathy here a few months back.*

Yes I do believe You and JB had been conversing and I had a dinner. Nice to meet you Klar and Sandy.

I think we are going to start with a diner before desert though.

*Places their order when the waitress brings the water*

25th Sep, 2008 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Nice to meet you Krakyn & Joan. My husband Keith and I have only recently moved to Cozyville. Most people have been very friendly here, though some seem to be a bit more friendlier than others.

*She looks at Kathy, rolls her eyes and shrugs, deciding that some people can't seem to control how flirtatious they are. She then responds to Kathy's inquiry.*

Oh yes, Scott's. (*wondering where STOLTS came from*) It was just a little old fashioned hamburger stand. You don't see them much any more. It had the best hamburger sandwich called a kay-sa-de-a. Not like you would expect. Unfortunately the owners retired after 40+ years in business and a title company has taken over the building. I wonder if they make anything like that here.

*She gets the waitress' attention and asks to see a menu.*

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 25th Sep, 2008 - 6:24am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 17

Must admit Ann I have not seen a burger stand in Cozyville. Though it might be nice to see one pen up. I think I have eaten that before is it made from corn flour?

*Feels his tummy rumble as he has not eaten today and blushes a bit.*

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 17

I have to tell you that you do not get out much there Krakyn there is a burger shop in town. It is where I work at. smile.gif It is located just south of the university on Main street.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 25th Sep, 2008 - 4:47pm

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,