Encounters Club - Page 25 of 35

People always want your money here. It is - Page 25 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st Mar, 2010 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
20th Feb, 2010 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 25

"Hey thanks mister."

"Have you been living in Cozyville long? How do we get a job?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

Yes I have been living here for a little over a year now. I find the place to be a very nice place and very relaxing. I currently manage the burger joint. As far as jobs you need to go to the directory and in there it will give you a job. smile.gif

22nd Feb, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Probably I need to look better but I've visited the directory and not seen any jobs available. I tried to get some land but that didn't work out either.

Rather off topic, but...
I think I'll ask JB about it in support thread.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Page 25 Club Encounters

Ok in the cozyville directory look in Cozy shop for purchasing of land. But make sure you look at city map before purchasing so you know what lot you want.

To get a job look under the Phone. There you will see the get a job link. smile.gif

26th Feb, 2010 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

In this place are we in character or out of character or is it like anything goes? Thanks for the job tip but I was told I don't have enough FP!

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club

Your always in character here. I guess you need to work on getting posts up so you can get more FP. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 25

ooc: Then if we're in character we shouldn't be asking about posts, fp and whatever else. I giess we can use "ooc" or off topic.

There's lots of work to be done here because Cozyville wants all my money and I can't get a job even. Not much of a welcome there now is it?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 25

People always want your money here. It is like any other town. They would rather you spend locally than go out of town to spend it.

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,