Encounters Club - Page 30 of 35

Yeah I have to admit that I haven't - Page 30 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
1st Jul, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 30

I have never like gotten that maybe its all on your position in Cozyville. I'll have to speak to the guy who runs this place about all thee salesmen.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2010 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Just leave them alone they're just doing their job. Maybe one day you'll get the right kind of visit. Do they have any visits from a publishers clearinghouse so I can get loads of FP?

1st Jul, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Just read you did a nice one with someone's pet! laugh.gif I hope you didn't get a heart attack after getting that on your roll.

1st Jul, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Club Encounters

Why does Cozyville have to charge so much for stuff? I think we should make a group protest and petition for the high prices to go down, who is with me?

19th Jul, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Didn't you recently come into some money because you were employee of the month? What did you do flip more burgers than the next guy?

7th Aug, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Krusten are you always like this direct? I hope that's not like you're nicer side and you have something better for us. Just kidding. Anyways I'm like back and all so maybe I can check on how many salesmen have visited me. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 30

laugh.gif I think that many salesmen have visited your door but since you were not home they did not make a sale.

23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 30

Yeah I have to admit that I haven't been around for awhile. With the summer and all it takes so long to get back into the groove of things.

Hey did anyone take our order yet?

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,