Encounters Club - Page 31 of 35

Continues to sip drink while looking outside. - Page 31 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2010 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 31

You must really be at a loss. You ordered ate and now we are just sitting here enjoying the company and a few drinks. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Oh we did? Remind me to like not take such long vacations because its already affecting my memory then again you're the one with "Don't Believe What They Say..." laugh.gif

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Well I am lazy and you would be surprised at how long one sits in this club. I just figure it is like being in a regular club were you can order and eat or just drink and dance but either way your can chat with others. No matter how long your here or away you just do as you wish.

25th Oct, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Club Encounters

Dude, the name of the club is COZYville. Once you get in like all snug and what not you don't do anythng else laugh.gif

8th Nov, 2010 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

I think this place would be more happening if there were more people in it. You could practically say what you want in here.

ooc: Good way to build up activity count too!

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club

Yes it is very good place to chat with each other and help keep your activity level up above the 75% if your close to that. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2010 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 31

Ooc: I never looked at it this way before, I thought we we're here strictly for role-playing in a Simpsons-like environment. The major problem I think is it takes so much FP to do stuff.

ic: Sips on drink while looking around for anything new.

1st Jan, 2010 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 31

Continues to sip drink while looking outside.

"You know what it will be good to have here? A place to actually meet some new exciting people."

Sips drink more nervously hoping he didn't offend anyone.

"I mean you guys are alright and all but I need more to my life than just Cozyville's geriatric environment!"

+  « First of 35 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,