Encounters Club - Page 34 of 35

Laughing a bit. "Ha! You may - Page 34 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2015 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 34

Business is ok but it could be better. That is why I am hoping that the economy turns around more and business picks up.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2015 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

"I don't know... There has been a lull around Cozyville for awhile and the old faces that used to pass through have become... Well, old." He laughs.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2015 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Yeah I understand that. Maybe some new faces will move in and we will have more people running about again.

27th Jul, 2015 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Club Encounters

"I don't think any new faces will move in soon. The Cozyville government still needs to complete their renovations but they haven't as yet and because of that they aren't talking about this place much."

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

Yeah normal government politics. Hurry up to get something done then wait for a while for it to actually get done.

13th Aug, 2015 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

"Yeah, well government only acts when people react but there isn't much reaction around here so its expected I guess."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2015 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 34

I am trying to jump start the government. I recently purchased a couple properties and remodeled them to suit my purposes. I think my new place is much nicer now.

21st Aug, 2015 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 34

Laughing a bit. "Ha! You may need to jump higher or harder than your purchase because other than the newspaper talking about it everything is still quiet but I understand why."

+  « First of 35 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,