Encounters Club - Page 5 of 35

"Babysitters? Uh, no, actually, I don't - Page 5 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2005 - 7:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
25th Feb, 2005 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 5

After enjoying a lovely meal, Roz and Louis sit side-by-side, enjoying the quiet time, the candlelight, and being seen in public together. Louis signals to their waiter that they are ready for the check, and they begin gathering their things to leave. Louis suggests walking down to the corner for a leisurely dessert at the local ice cream parlor, and Roz accepts, giggling like a school girl. "It's like a real *date*! You are so sweet, dear."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2005 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

I walk into the club with Gunther and my three babies in tow. I am so excited about spending the night out, even if it is with all three babies. Hopefully next week we will be able to hire a babysitter, but for now I think it is too soon to leave the children, especially the adopted ones. I want them to be comfortable in the knowledge that I won't ever leave them. They will be loved as much as any I give birth to myself.

Looking around, I see a neighbor who only recently got married. They are such a cute couple! I wonder when they will begin a family of their own?

3rd Mar, 2005 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Feeling good about myself now that I have settled in and got a house, I decide to go to the encounters club, and meet my neighbors again. I enter and see three people, two of which I recognize. One of them has three children, whose ages look surprisingly close to each other. He looks at them curiously, and then turns to the stranger. "Hello," he said. "Are you new here as well?"

5th Mar, 2005 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Club Encounters

Roz elbows Louis when she sees three adorable children enter the restaurant. "Oh, loooook, honey! Aren't they cuuuuute?" she positively gushes. "Hey, it's our neighbor! Hi, how've you been? Gosh, I haven't seen you since our first meeting here. Wow, I see you've been busy," Roz realizes she's babbling, but she wants a little more time to see the children....

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2005 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

I suddenly realize, as if waking up from a daydream, that I am not alone after all! There are two women, one sitting with another man and the other one with her family, that look familiar. Oh, that's Roz, the woman I bumped into entering the club during my first visit. How sweet, they look so in love. The other couple has 3 adorable babies with them. Oh, she's my neighbor, I think. She said that she lived on First Street too. Her babies look so close in age, I wonder if they are triplets? I smile and wave over at them. A nice looking gentleman approached my table just as I was about to get up and say Hello to them. "Oh, Hello. Yes, I am somewhat new and I am enjoying living here so far. This club is a neat place to hang out." After more friendly conversation about each other and how nice and sunny the weather is today, I mention that I want to do something outside. Then, he generously offers to show me around town a bit. "Thank you, I would love to go! I haven't been around town that much yet, but I did hear about a new dairy and I love animals. Have you heard anything about whether you can visit there or not?" This should be fun. Maybe he will also show me where things are in town, and I have found a new friend.

5th Mar, 2005 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Yes, aren't they all cute. This is Eggbert, Eggwina and Eggmund. Eggbert and Eggwina were born on the same day, but they are not twins. Eggmund was born a week later.

Do any of you know of good babysitters in the area? Gunther and I would like to be able to go out on occasion, just the two of us. We think it is very important to maintain our identity as a couple, not just as parents.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 5th Mar, 2005 - 1:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2005 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 5

"Yes," I reply, proud of my knowledge. "I know where the dairy farm is. There is also a munjpet farm, if you're interested." I then tell her enthusiastically of my own guinea pig Snoogle. "Well, I'm not absolutely sure that we're allowed to go there, but I see no reason why we won't be. Well," I add after some consideration. "I could just show you the way to there and once we're there we could ask if we can go in. It's not that far away from here, and shouldn't be too long a trip."

6th Mar, 2005 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 5

"Babysitters? Uh, no, actually, I don't know any." Roz blushes a bit. "We haven't really had a need for that, you know... but, maybe..." Squeezing Louis' hand and looking into his eyes, her heart pounding, Roz makes the leap. "Maybe we could babysit for you sometime. What do you think, Louis?" She smiles up at him adoringly. "It would be great practice for us, don't you think?"

Roz fetches her business card from a pocket inside her purse, and quickly scribbles her home phone number on the back. "Here you go! We would love to watch the kids from time to time. And maybe, when we have our own little ones, we can get together for play dates; wouldn't that be great?"

Louis gently reminds her that they are on the way to the ice cream parlor. "Great seeing you, neighbor! We'll be talking soon, I'm sure."

Smiling wistfully at the children, Roz allows herself to be led out.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (35) »

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,