Encounters Club - Page 8 of 35

I walk into the club, looking for something - Page 8 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2005 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
31st Mar, 2005 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 8

"Fifi, tell me about some of your specialties at the bakery -- I do love the fancy confections! We haven't been to your shop yet, but I'll make a point of it this week, I promise." Roz stops to take a breath and to glance at the three men chatting about fishing or something.

Turning back to Fifi, she continues. "So. Who is watching the kids? Do you have any recent photos of the little darlings?" Roz blushes and clears her throat. "Louis and I are ... er... discussing starting a family." She blushes more deeply and looks down at the table.

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2005 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

As we walked home, Louis and I discussed our family in more depth, and decided that now is the time. It's so exciting!

We certainly had a lovely time at the club this evening, and it's really great to meet our neighbors.

4th Apr, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Fifi turns to answer Roz and discovers while she was distracted by others in the club, that Roz and Louis have left. "Oh, my goodness," Fifi turns to Xander, "when did Roz and Louis leave?"

Not waiting for an answer she says, "by the way did you see today's paper? It is featuring a really hot gossip column written by none other than... me." As she grins widely from ear to ear.

4th Apr, 2005 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Club Encounters

"No I haven't read through the paper today. I recently got myself a subscription so will be sure to keep up on such events. By the way, I just purchased the deed on that old pharmacy building, and will be reopening it as I just earned my Doctorate in Pharmacy. You guys will have to stop by some time and I'll give you a tour. Well I have to run. Gotta take the Corvette for a wash. See ya"
I leave Encounters feeling pretty good about myself, although it was nice seeing those couples together. They really look like they are in love and happy. Someday I hope to have such happiness.

5th Apr, 2005 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Hi everyone...how is everybody?. Oh gosh, I really needed to come here to take a break. Do you all remember me, right?. *removes sun shades*. I am the same person you all used to make fun of because I did not have lights and other utilities at my little home. You all were cruel but you see, I have a mansion now and I have my own grocery store which means that at the end of the day, I am getting your money *big smile*. Anyhow, the past is past....*orders a mango juice drink*

So, I see many couples here and also kids. My kid is with the babysitter and my husband is on a business trip but he will return soon. I also see that most of you have their own business, that's great. How are the businesses doing?. I read something in the newspaper about a pharmacy that opened that make people addicts or something like that *very disturbing*.

5th Apr, 2005 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Hi, my name is Fifi, what is yours?

Well, I am glad you finally got utilities. I didn't move to Cozyville to live next to shacks and cheap fallen down in ruins homes. I see when you finally did it, you decided to go all the way. That is great! I may not have a mansion, but if you check the bank, you will see I have more than enough money to purchase one if I choose. I just haven't made that decision yet. I might some day, but for now, the house I have is big enough. I would love to see yours some day though.

I own the Bakery over on the corner of Second and Bird. You should stop in sometime.

You have children? How many? I have three, but they aren't with us tonight either. Do you ever bring them to the park?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2005 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 8

Hello? Humm there doesn't seem to be anyone here. I could use a rest, perhaps I will just take a seat here for a bit. Maybe some of my neighbors will stop by when they are done with work for the day.

7th Jun, 2005 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 8

I walk into the club, looking for something cold to drink. Very cold. And wet. Of course, my ever-present companion is following along after me. Night (the cat) saw me walking out of the yard, and chased after, batting at the leg of my pants.

Looking around, I see a new face here. I walk up and introduce myself (and my cat).

"Hi, my name is Nighthawk. This is Night. We live on 2nd Avenue, next to the elementary school."

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,