Encounters Club - Page 9 of 35

Oh, I se you have forgotten me. I am one of - Page 9 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2007 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
7th Jun, 2005 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 9

Louis and Roz arrive, with little Rozzy accompanying them, to have a nice bite to eat and some socialization. They seat themselves in a cozy booth and look around. Roz smiles and waves to Nighthawk, while Rozzy is fascinated with little Night. "Kitty!" she says brightly, and toddles nearer.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2005 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Hello Nighthawk and Louis and Roz, it is a pleasure to meat you. I didn't see the bartender there, perhaps I will get something later. I hear there are some elections here soon? What is being voted on?

25th Apr, 2006 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

You know it has been a long while since I came in here. I have been noticing that a lot of people seem to be either not buying the right deodorant or just have a thing for flies? I wonder why they keep all these flies on them?

Maybe that is a good deal for a Cozyville business: Cozy Pest Control.

13th Jun, 2007 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Club Encounters

Passing through jut to get a quick bite t eat and some feedback on the guest accommodations in Cozyville.

29th Oct, 2007 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Feeling a little down and lonely having hubby gone (out of town working) I thought I would come check out the Encounters Club. I heard that it is a good place to meet some other people that live here. I am also hungry and heard they served a great Chicken alfredo.

There does not seem to be anyone here except a sleeping waiter--maybe I shouldn't bother him, I turn to leave but he wakes up and embarrassingly says, "Wait, may I help you?"

I ask if they are serving lunch and he assures me they are! I ask if business has been slow lately and he replies that Cozyville has really grown and stays very busy. "Are you new here?" he asks, while showing me a table.

"Yes, actually the newest member of the community I think. I love it here though and we have a small house with all the necessities although we have not really met any neighbors yet." Shaking head I telling him there was no menu needed, "I did meet a lady who I think owns the deli, Roz, might be her name? Anyhow, she said you have great chicken alfredo and I was hoping to see how right she is!"

I sit and sip on my lemonade, looking forward to the meal, and wait to see if anyone else comes in.....

1st Nov, 2007 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

* On the way to work stops by to get a snack and upon entering... *

Hey, I see its our newest citizen in Cozyville. How are you enjoying life here? Are you getting adjusted? Seems like everyone is busy these days.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2007 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 9

*Finishing up my meal and wondering if this place ever gets any business I hear the door open and in walks a gentleman-I knew there were people here!*

He stops and asks, "enjoying life and getting settled? Seems as if everyone is so busy lately."

I extend my hand to introduce myself-"Hello! My name is Kathy, most of my friends call me Kath, pleasure to meet you."

*He looks somewhat familiar, I think he must live close to my area in Cozyville.*

"Do you live close by? I have not officially met anyone but have seen people around." "My husband Bob and I are loving it here. It is quiet and peaceful." I sigh, "Bob is out of town for a couple weeks, which is why I decided to venture over--he thought it was a good idea."

"How long have you lived here?" I asked. "You must be on your way to work so maybe we will see you again soon. I hope you have a great day and thanks for taking the time to say HI!"

1st Nov, 2007 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 9

Oh, I se you have forgotten me. I am one of the Cozyville Managers at the local office. Usually I instruct one of reps, Persephone or Laina, to get you settled in.

So does Bob and yourself plan to have any kids? We have a great playground here for the kiddies.

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,