Encounters Club - Page 11 of 35

*taking in some time out on the town Klar - Page 11 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2008 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
2nd Nov, 2007 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 11

*blushing slightly* Yes I must admit I do have a weakness for video games.

Yes my wife and I have always enjoyed card games especially. We also play board games though our children are still to young for that.

*turns to Kathy* I work here in a local firm and my wife is a contractor. I also volunteer down at the fire department.

*to both*

My wife and I have been debating on a big BBQ and just tossing out a open invitation to the town. Perhaps a fund raiser for a local charity. The fire department could use some new equipment or perhaps some funding for a local daycare. We are still working on some details. The farm by me said he would give me a good deal on a pig so that will really help.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2007 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

QUOTE (krakyn @ 2-Nov 07, 9:03 AM)
Yes my wife and I have always enjoyed card games especially. We also play board games though our children are still to young for that.

*Looking to JB*
Wow-I am really sad to hear that. You know, maybe one night we can have a game night here or something along those lines. If we plan it in advance maybe you could schedule it in. It does sound as if you have a demanding life. If there is anything we could do to assist you and make life easier so you can get a few hours off on a Friday night--don't hesitate to mention it.

*Turning back to Krakyn*
Well it is exciting to know that you guys love to play! When Bob gets back maybe we can do something. Your BBQ sounds like a fun thing--with your jobs it sounds as if you are really busy too.

I actually have to leave to go to the doctor, but I hope to see you guys again soon. I do hope we will be able to get together.

6th Nov, 2007 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

*smiles* It was nice to meet you Kathy and I look froward to a game night. See you again soon.

Perhaps JB you do need to take five and join in on a game night. I am busy but if there is anything I can do to assist in getting you and your family out please do call.

*writes his number down and hands it over to JB*

*noting the waitress who has kindly waited with out interrupting the conversation he orders the daily special number 3*

*to the waitress* Sorry for keeping you waiting.

6th Nov, 2007 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Club Encounters

* Looking at Kathy *

Feel free to organize a game night or whatever you wish, just visit everyone (use their Rave / Intro Threads) and tell them about it. Also, I can tell my friends in the local Cozyville Newspaper to make an announcement.

* Taking number from Krakyn *

I already have your number from the Cozyville Directory, I'm never one for little pieces of paper or cards because I tend to lose them.

8th Nov, 2007 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

*smiling at both, shaking their hands goodbye*

Thanks for everything and I will have to check out that arcade! In the meantime I will have to think of a good time and see what we can do about a game night or something along those lines. It is really a fun way to get to know people. I will make sure to let you know.

I better go, I have had this appointment set up for some time, before we moved here--I will have to get back with you and find out if there is a good doctor here in cozyville. Until then, have a great day~!

8th Nov, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

*having finished his meal he notes the time*

Been nice to talking with you JB, but I must get going. I will be sure to post many poster for the BBQ.

*waves in departure*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2007 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 11

Have a good day, see you both later, and we will keep in touch.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 11

*taking in some time out on the town Klar and his wife Sandie sit down to enjoy a nice dinner*

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,