Encounters Club - Page 12 of 35

Rather off topic, but... *Keith always has - Page 12 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 7:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
18th Jul, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 12

*Ann and Keith decided to get away from home for an evening. While enjoying a nice dinner they looked across the restaurant they saw Klar and Sandie. Ann motions to the server and asks him to see if Klar and Sandie would like to join Ann and Keith for dessert*

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 18th Jul, 2008 - 5:33pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

We tell the waiter we would be delighted to join them for Dessert.

*we get up and walk over to their table*

"Hello there I am Klar and this is my Wife Sandie." I say as I assist Sandie sitting down before sitting myself.

20th Jul, 2008 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Kathy who had to go into town to get bread and milk, walked past the restaurant and noticed that the waiter asked Klar and Sandie to join them for dessert (good hearing laugh.gif!)

*standing at the door and frantically waving to Klar to get his attention and asking him to come over hear--PLEASE!* For his own safety of course!

20th Jul, 2008 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Club Encounters

And responds, " Welcome Klar and Sandie. It's nice of you to join us. I'm Ann and this is my husband Keith. We are new here to Cozyville."

*Just then a commotion is noticed outside on the sidewalk. The group look up and notice Kathy outside the window. It is hard to tell whether she is having a seizure or just excited about something.*

Ann asks, "Should we invite her to join us or call 911?"

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 20th Jul, 2008 - 9:20pm

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

Nice to meet you. We are new in town too. I work over at the burger joint in management. Sandie is a homemaker.

Just a moment Ann I will go and see if she needs any assistance.

*walks outside to see what the lady is all frantic about. Speaking to her he says*

Hello do you need something?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Jul, 2008 - 3:50pm

23rd Jul, 2008 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

*turning to see Klar come through the door I say*

What are you thinking? I tried to catch you before you got there! Do you know who that is? *quickly looking over his shoulder at HER!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2008 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 12

*While Klar goes to check on the damsel in distress, those remaining at the table banter about possible scenarios that could be playing out on the sidewalk. All of a sudden Ann gasps as her memory clears. She says to the group:*

Maybe we should call 911, that woman looks suspiciously similar to the photo of the escapee from the insane asylum. Of course, it's probably just a coincidence but you never can tell.

*The group continues to discuss the possible outcomes when Keith suggests*

Why don't we just get Klar to invite her to join us for dessert. Either it will be a rollicking good time or at worst we can call 911 later and have her picked up.

*The party nodded in agreement*

23rd Jul, 2008 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 12

Rather off topic, but...
*Keith always has been my saving grace! laugh.gif*

*Kathy is trying to decide if she should tell Klar who she really is or if she should just say Thanks for your help and turn and leave it all behind....

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,