Encounters Club - Page 13 of 35

After looking at all the delicious options - Page 13 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2008 - 6:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 13

*He looks at the lady then inside the shop.*

I am sorry I am new in town here and have not met a lot of the people who live here. She says she is new in town too. I had no reason to doubt her. Are you saying that she has lied to me?

By the way my name is Klar.

*holds his hand out as if to shake hers.*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

*Waits patently for the lady to get her thoughts together and give an answer or walk away.*

4th Aug, 2008 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

*The group at the table are beginning to get concerned at Klar's long absence. After a brief discussion, Ann volunteers to go out and make sure everything is all right. She gets up and walks out to where Klar and the strange woman are standing on the sidewalk.*

Hey, you two, is everything okay out here?

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Page 13 Club Encounters

Everything is ok with me Ann. I am just waiting for her to say something. I think I have scared her some how.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

Seeing that she is not making any sounds and in no way making any gestures, Klar turns to Ann.

"Lets go back in and enjoy a nice dessert."

20th Aug, 2008 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

"Sounds like a good idea to me. I think Sandie and Keith will agree. Let's go."

Before returning to their table inside the restaurant Ann turns to the woman standing on the sidewalk and says:
"We are going back inside to have some dessert. You are welcome to join us if you would like. We will be at that table over there."

Ann points toward the table where Keith and Sandie are patiently waiting and then follows Klar into the restaurant to join them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 13

Klar helps Ann into her seat and then takes his seat. Picking up the dessert menu he quickly decides what he wants. Looking over at Sandie he asks if she is ready to order. After hearing her say she is ready he looks over at Keith and Ann.

"We are ready to order anytime your ready".

21st Aug, 2008 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 13

After looking at all the delicious options on the dessert menu Ann and Keith make up their minds. Ann catches the waitress' eye indicating they are ready to place their dessert order. The waitress smiles and comes to the table.

Ann tells the waitress
"I'll have the creme brulee' and Keith is having a slice of mud pie."

Turning to Klar and Sandie she asks, "What did you two decide on?"

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,